ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doesn't feel cheap to me, just thinner, and in a way I find that to be an improvement comfort wise. I live in LA so I def don't mind that they're breezier. Never really heard anyone complain about that aspect of FKRs when they were all the rage, always seemed to be touted as a selling point.
Hate to do comparisons , but the comfort was already there in the 2.0 and 1.0, what the 3.0 is lacking is hell of aesthetics and the material to me feels like b grades when compared. 

Yeah RLS is the best option despite the lame branding. Probly wouldn't be too hard to conceal the branding on a black set of their laces though.
Possibly a cotton ball and acetone can remove that logo if it's that bothersome for some folk. Never tried but I don't really mind the logo as it's like 1mm big.
Yeah I don't mind it much either, but drisk was saying he wanted some without branding.

I could mess with these  
nerd.gif

The gap isn't as big as to really matter. To me personally. To each his own right 

To me it is. I wear my CB 3.0 almost daily. Whenever I go back to a 1.0 they feel tight *** hell. Obviously just personal choice though.

The gap isn't as big as to really matter. To me personally. To each his own right 
For a narrow foot like mine, it actually is for me. To the point that it got me real picky. If NCs,TCs and even gray LTDs I would insta-cop if they were 1.0s. But 3.0s got me passing.

To me it is. I wear my CB 3.0 almost daily. Whenever I go back to a 1.0 they feel tight *** hell. Obviously just personal choice though.
haha we are on opposite sides of spectrum. But only in the case I would actually take a 3.0 CB over a 1.0 CB since CBs/OGs were the tightest all-time for me.

Your feet are wrong bro 
roll.gif

For a narrow foot like mine, it actually is for me. To the point that it got me real picky. If NCs,TCs and even gray LTDs I would insta-cop if they were 1.0s. But 3.0s got me passing.
Your feet are right homie 
nthat.gif

lace lab but rope lace supply got the best similar to stock UB laces out of all the aftermarket laces I've bought. 

Yeah RLS is the best option despite the lame branding. Probly wouldn't be too hard to conceal the branding on a black set of their laces though.

sounds good, thanks guys. i'll just go rls, the branding really isnt that bothersome if they're the best comparing laces.

It wasn't a conversation about aesthetics.

But if you wanna go there, 2.0 knit pattern is by far the worst.
It had potential. All we saw were ugly gradient patterns, but the tonal knit on the havens and mi adidas is not bad at all.

sounds good, thanks guys. i'll just go rls, the branding really isnt that bothersome if they're the best comparing laces.
I actually like the quality of RLS laces more than stock.

Try the acetone technique, but caution that it can/might melt the lace tip haha.

nah...Anything with cat faces on by far worst...denial is a bad thing. Unless you like looking at Garfield all day
I actually don't see it as much as before. Kinda blown outta proportion at this point.

If you haven't copped a 3.0, you missing out on some dope CWs.

I actually like the quality of RLS laces more than stock.

Try the acetone technique, but caution that it can/might melt the lace tip haha.

nail polish remover might work too.

also on the knit thing, the cat face is on like 2-3 3.0s, its not on them all.

Last edited:

I actually don't see it as much as before. Kinda blown outta proportion at this point.

If you haven't copped a 3.0, you missing out on some dope CWs.
Not if the only nice CW on a 3.0 are better on a 1.0 & 2.0..there is no need... Havent seen a 3.0 out there that would make me waste 180$ & own 25 pairs

Not if the only nice CW on a 3.0 are better on a 1.0 & 2.0..there is no need... Havent seen a 3.0 out there that would make me waste 180$ & own 25 pairs
Well that's why you buy most of them under retail and buy the premium ones at below resell market value.

Plus, it's difficult to cop any CW equivalent in the 1.0 of any 3.0 that is out right now. Unless you have those then no need to mess with 3.0s.

Only 3.0s I've copped are CWs to preserve my 1.0 pairs and have a little variety and CWs not in any other generation (oreos/CNYs)

What are people's thoughts on Private Label NYC's bags? I currently have a Herschel duffel with the shoe storage for one pair of shoes but its a very minimalist bag with no outside pouches or much inner pockets for that matter.

I am looking for something still portable as a carry-on but can hold at least 2 shoes and a week's clothing.
Make no mistake, this is a bag that I will NEVER check.. all I need is someone who knows sneakers to see this coming down the ramp.. they're gonna know right off the bat that its worth looking into... its clutch that these bags are also TSA approved size 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom