ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can appreciate all generations of UBs. But 3.5/4.0 knit is where I draw the line.

Luckily EQTs 93/17 is hopeful silhouette, mids looks like they are coming out and uncaged are still a 'thing' even tho they don't sell out as fast.

I think I'll be just fine.

I can appreciate all generations of UBs. But 3.5/4.0 knit is where I draw the line.

Luckily EQTs 93/17 is hopeful silhouette, mids looks like they are coming out and uncaged are still a 'thing' even tho they don't sell out as fast.

I think I'll be just fine.
#agreed 

Its been fun guys...always love to chop it up with yall! 

Its all love! We all enjoy our kicks & we all have opinions and its always fun to debate! 

You know you secretly watch TeddyTV on repeat
laugh.gif
Glad I can honestly say I've never watched a full video of his, just bits and pieces of the idiocy when my curiosity gets the best of me.

When are the 3M 3.0s dropping?

I felt like the almost triple blacks should've incorporated 3M thread in the weave and 3M laces with a solid cage.

lol just watch his Futurecraft 3Ds vid a fume with jealousy.
I know someone who copped a pair for $1k so that's about all the 3D Runner jealously I can handle 
laugh.gif

At least I can rest easy knowing boostdouche probly paid a ridiculous amount

I know someone who copped a pair for $1k so that's about all the 3D Runner jealously I can handle 
laugh.gif

At least I can rest easy knowing boostdouche probly paid a ridiculous amount
from what i remember he dropped 2.5k

And his homie UN owner dropped like 4k on those F&F pink human races.

I guess whatever it takes to be the most hype.

When are the 3M 3.0s dropping?

I felt like the almost triple blacks should've incorporated 3M thread in the weave and 3M laces with a solid cage.
Are 3M 3.0s a real thing? I don't believe I've seen/heard anything about them

Those 3.0s with similar color blocking to the 3M 1.0s & 3D printed heelcup look promising but at this point the main 3.0 I have my sights set on is the MC. Looking forward to see what more 3.0 collabs they have in store for us as well.

Havens will be my first and only pair of 2.0s.

It's crazy that at this point 2.5k would be considered a "good price".

Personally, even for the grails, $500-600 range is the max I could justify dropping on a pair of shoes and that's not something I'm eager to do. Only shoe I'm currently considering trying to track down at resale is Green HuNMD but I've chilled out on that search due to making a lot of purchases recently.
unless i can resell to recoup cost, probably ~$100 max over msrp for me.

I've been cool off most hype pairs on the resell market since fakes have grown rampant, esp in yeezys and pharrell NMDs.

Has kanye been seen wearing any boost sneaker recently(other than yeezys). Only one I can think of is White 1.0.

Are 3M 3.0s a real thing? I don't believe I've seen/heard anything about them

Those 3.0s with similar color blocking to the 3M 1.0s & 3D printed heelcup look promising but at this point the main 3.0 I have my sights set on is the MC. Looking forward to see what more 3.0 collabs they have in store for us as well.

Havens will be my first and only pair of 2.0s.
I just figured they would eventually get to them. 

I haven't seen the 3.0 you referenced, but they sound nice.  I do know about the triple black with the 3D printed heel cup.

I just couldn't get into the Havens because I don't own any collabs.  Not getting Woods Woods broke my heart especially after the way WishATL handled things.

After that fiasco I gave up on all collabs, it's just too much trouble.

Not getting triple black 1.0s almost did me in but the triple black uncaged made up for it.

Plus the Y-3 pure boost triple black is coming!!

I went for the Alexander Wang Bball over Havens for a little diversity in my boost.

unless i can resell to recoup cost, probably ~$100 max over msrp for me.

I've been cool off most hype pairs on the resell market since fakes have grown rampant, esp in yeezys and pharrell NMDs.
I used to feel the same but then I struck out on SBs 
laugh.gif

I used to feel the same but then I struck out on SBs 
laugh.gif
I had to break #teamretail on kiths. had to let go of creams for em but all good.

Gonna be a while until I start trading out my 1.0s on ice. Nothing in the near future that I must have. A weird feeling.

I just figured they would eventually get to them. 

I haven't seen the 3.0 you referenced, but they sound nice.  I do know about the triple black with the 3D printed heel cup.

I just couldn't get into the Havens because I don't own any collabs.  Not getting Woods Woods broke my heart especially after the way WishATL handled things.

After that fiasco I gave up on all collabs, it's just too much trouble.

Not getting triple black 1.0s almost did me in but the triple black uncaged made up for it.

Plus the Y-3 pure boost triple black is coming!!

I went for the Alexander Wang Bball over Havens for a little diversity in my boost.
Bballs are cool, if I hadn't been copping so much lately I would have grabbed a pair for sure.

This is the 3.0 I was talking about with similar color blocking to the 3M 1.0s. I don't believe they're 3M, just has a similar blocking to me. Sorta like if MGs & 3Ms had a 3.0 baby.

Last edited:

Bballs are cool, if I hadn't been copping so much lately I would have grabbed a pair for sure.

This is the 3.0 I was talking about with similar color blocking to the 3M 1.0s. I don't believe they're 3M, just has a similar blocking to me. Sorta like if MGs & 3Ms had a 3.0 baby.
Those are nice!  I still have that empty spot in my budget plan
laugh.gif

My wallets like
sick.gif

Got the RC x UB 3.0 in a half size down from my TTS. Fits really good, only complaint is I can see my toe sticking out a little from toe box. might rock without insoles. 

Back
Top Bottom