ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not rocket surgery guys lol

I've moved over to StockX a lot more than Goat recently. Better prices most the time.

Last edited:
yeah, idk how they keep things organized like that. But they've never messed up an order for me, so its gotta work somehow :lol:
I'm assuming each box has corresponding paper work in the bottom... would probably be fairly easy to keep track of as long as you don't lose that.

I'm assuming each box has corresponding paper work in the bottom... would probably be fairly easy to keep track of as long as you don't lose that.

yeah its probably all organized in the computers too. it just looks like theres shoe boxes everywhere, and just looks confusing/congested in areas.

I've moved over to StockX a lot more than Goat recently. Better prices most the time.
I'd argue the GOAT app is more user friendly and better for sellers (less fees and only buyer pays for shipping + higher prices/bids from buyers) or just in general for anyone living on the West Coast/California. 

StockX has better prices for buyers typically though. 

I'd argue the GOAT app is more user friendly and better for sellers (less fees and only buyer pays for shipping + higher prices/bids from buyers) or just in general for anyone living on the West Coast/California. 

agreed, one other note i'll make is GOAT is much much more anal about small issues/factory defects than stockx is

agreed, one other note i'll make is GOAT is much much more anal about small issues/factory defects than stockx is
got belugas from goat that on one shoe the outside part of the toebox was lifting up/seperating from the sole a good half cm exposing blue stitching and glue for about an inch length

noticed it right away an is an eye sore now looks awful

wrote them explaining the issue with photos and all and got no response

also bought og nmds from them and the box they sent was all smashed up and when i wrote them they just said "it's in sellable condition"

never buying from goat again

Last edited:
Will haven price go down further?
They're still at 400ish
I remembered the sns x ss is as low as 375 or lower on their 1st week.

I sold my pair of AW Runs and they flagged it as defective because the drawstring dust bag inside the box had a frayed string on one side. I didn't offer a discount and the buyer took them anyway. 

That being said, seller fees for GOAT are only 9.5% + $5 for grandfathered accounts (until June) whereas StockX is 12.5% + $13.95. No brainer.

I don't disagree, especially about the user friendly aspect. Goat is cleaner looking as well. I also like being able to sell used on Goat.

Each place has it's pro's...

GOAT SUCKS i put a request to become a seller last year april and it still haven't been approved..... and yes i have emailed them a few times but no reply or nothing.. -___-

Same here. I'll still use GOAT to unload used pairs because they're the only ones that allow it. 

GOAT SUCKS i put a request to become a seller last year april and it still haven't been approved..... and yes i have emailed them a few times but no reply or nothing.. -___-
Me too. Even provided them my ebay account and screenshots of paypal deals and nothing. Stockx has always been great!

Just a general question, but do you guys find any of your pairs of Ultra Boost to be consistent in terms of manufacturing or have you encountered pairs that are not made well? I know that these are running shoes and are mass produced in China but I've handled UBs in stores and have seen quite a few pairs and this one was one of the worst made that I've seen. Looking like it slipped through QC.

I mentioned a few pages back that the pair of core black I recently received was really underwhelming for me. I have two other pairs (OG 1.0 and Wool Grey 1.0). This was my first pair of 3.0s but I'm not joking when I say there is really bad glue marks in multiple areas of the shoes and there was a bad loose thread that looks like it got snagged on something. Maybe this happened when someone was trying them on but I ordered them online so I'm not sure where the stock came from.

I'm not going to sweat it really and will just be wearing them soon but I was just surprised that this pair got through quality inspection. This is really a non issue as well but this is the first pair that I've seen the boost look like swiss cheese. There are literally holes in the boost and like "chunks chipped out"? It's strange.

Last edited:
View media item 2404655
I can't believe I missed the 3.0 debate! Most comfy PK by a mile. Wear these all the time. I don't even bother cleaning them. Going to be real funny when mutlis, burgs, khaki 3.0 release and everyone changes their tune :lol:

Just a general question, but do you guys find any of your pairs of Ultra Boost to be consistent in terms of manufacturing or have you encountered pairs that are not made well? I know that these are running shoes and are mass produced in China but I've handled UBs in stores and have seen quite a few pairs and this one was one of the worst made that I've seen. Looking like it slipped through QC.

I mentioned a few pages back that the pair of core black I recently received was really underwhelming for me. I have two other pairs (OG 1.0 and Wool Grey 1.0). This was my first pair of 3.0s but I'm not joking when I say there is really bad glue marks in multiple areas of the shoes and there was a bad loose thread that looks like it got snagged on something. Maybe this happened when someone was trying them on but I ordered them online so I'm not sure where the stock came from.

I'm not going to sweat it really and will just be wearing them soon but I was just surprised that this pair got through quality inspection. This is really a non issue as well but this is the first pair that I've seen the boost look like swiss cheese. There are literally holes in the boost and like "chunks chipped out"? It's strange.
It's fairly common and most people will agree Adidas QC is trash.

Back
Top Bottom