ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

so nice so nice. my fave as well from this pack.

making me think about un-DSing the olive camos
lol i would resell those olive camos unless you really like NMDs.

those don't really pop as much as the others from the pack.

Theres no such thing as a free lunch or free rep. Momma taught me you gotta earn your keep!

un-DS my NMD grails today gentlemen. Whatchu know bout that office cubicle swag
posts asking for free reps got more reps than my on foot pic of my zebras 
laugh.gif

on another note looking at this pic I regret trading these for cream ub 

I don't disagree with the decline in NMD lately, none of the R2 or CS2 really appeals to me. Closest one is the Kith Naked but not really down with the colorway. But the heathered primeknit pattern is very nice on those.

I think my favorite are the Blue Glitch R1 and MMJ for XR1

Last edited:
Haven's are disappointing in person. The ATR film is too glossy. it needed to be matte like Kith mid.

I threw them on with fit's but I'm unsure about them.

Only want the WM r2 not because of comfort but how they look. Also got the breda r2. Just love the black and red. Beaters though. No other UB has my interest. Well black human race maybe

Haven's are disappointing in person. The ATR film is too glossy. it needed to be matte like Kith mid.

I threw them on with fit's but I'm unsure about them.
Waiting to get mine in hand, but I've been considering hitting the ATR stuff with some matte spray

I think I'm honestly done with nmds 

im good with the 2 from the monotone pack and the OGs. Dont need anymore than that. The tricos I picked up are being dumped this weekend along with a few other pairs. weekly purge time.

im good with the 2 from the monotone pack and the OGs. Dont need anymore than that. The tricos I picked up are being dumped this weekend along with a few other pairs. weekly purge time.
Adidas completely dropped the ball with NMDs. R2s are trash and they seem to refuse to give us anymore good colorways of the R1.

They could have done so much more with the R1.

And don't even get me started on the wasted potential of the CS1...

Havens came in, much better in person, they are actually great don't know why some people hate them. No extra laces in the box, thought they came with extra, no?

Havens came in, much better in person, they are actually great don't know why some people hate them. No extra laces in the box, thought they came with extra, no?
Negative on extra laces. Those hideously long 3M's are all you get. Either hypebeast lace them (please dont) or swap to shorter laces. I used Reigning Champ Pureboost laces lol

I never started lol
Savage 
laugh.gif

Good decisions. Also keeping one OG in ice 

Adidas completely dropped the ball with NMDs. R2s are trash and they seem to refuse to give us anymore good colorways of the R1.

They could have done so much more with the R1.

And don't even get me started on the wasted potential of the CS1...
The CS1 could have get something else tbh 

Sad all in all 

I remember when I first saw the OGs in SOHO I was like ... damn what are those? 

Negative on extra laces. Those hideously long 3M's are all you get. Either hypebeast lace them (please dont) or swap to shorter laces. I used Reigning Champ Pureboost laces lol

lol not familiar with the hypebeast lacing. I would consider hb the unlaced look actually

Been going b

NMD PK R1s still GOAT for me. I still am lurking of OGs for retail and some CS1 in black or white gum in my size.

UB3.0s nope
NMD R2...nope
CS2....nope

Love the 93/17s though. But other then that for me personally back to flyknit racers and want the asphalt vapormax.

Unfortunately they don't, which is weird cause most consortium collab UBs have come w/ extra laces.

I could have sworn I saw an early pair with a lace bag hanging from one of the shoes but I must have been imagining things.

Back
Top Bottom