ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size 9-9,5 is still at 400ish.

How did sns x ss joint went on their 1st week of sale. Lower I guess?
i'm a size 8/8.5 so dunno if this means anything but first week of sale i bought resell GOAT 8, for $375 shipped (365+10$) and then stockx, who i forgot to cancel my 8.5 bid, got accepted at 370+14-25$ = 360$

ugh, sold the 8.5 pair on ebay for 400$+shipping so it was a dead even wash after seller fees.

i think my wife's sns size was as low as 250 on goat (5.5us)

Just walked out of the office today for the last time (with a nice last paycheck). Tempted to buy a grail but I've already spent too much money on shoes.

Just walked out of the office today for the last time (with a nice last paycheck). Tempted to buy a grail but I've already spent too much money on shoes.
Do it!! God, I just started getting into sneakers since the Tri Colors released in Nov 2016/Dec 2016 and I'm now at 13 pairs. I need to start saving my money, but you should def do it to reward yourself for putting in the hours at your job

Do it!! God, I just started getting into sneakers since the Tri Colors released in Nov 2016/Dec 2016 and I'm now at 13 pairs. I need to start saving my money, but you should def do it to reward yourself for putting in the hours at your job
I've rewarded myself enough
roll.gif

Temptation is going to hard to resist though .

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2404096/[/URL]"]
EQT Support 93/17 Core Black BY9512 November '17

View media item 2404096
These will be mine
[/quote]

Damn November for the EQT's???? Do we know if any of the color ways that have been posted will drop before that?

These will be mine

Dang, thought I saw April 29 as their RD.

There is a pair of core black 93/17 eqts releasing this month but from the pics ive seen the mesh is a solid black, whereas the pics above, releasing in the fall have that glitch black like the ogs.

sorry for the ignorance, but I am looking into buy a pair of 93/17 and I noticed that there are difference tags on the boxes, some have the US size in big numbers with 2 small boxes below it with sizing and some have 6 equally sized boxes with difference sizes in them.  Can someone enlighten me? 

sorry for the ignorance, but I am looking into buy a pair of 93/17 and I noticed that there are difference tags on the boxes, some have the US size in big numbers with 2 small boxes below it with sizing and some have 6 equally sized boxes with difference sizes in them.  Can someone enlighten me? 

I'm not 100% sure (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I think it may be an international shoe vs a US shoe.

Edit- Thanks bainshot bainshot

Last edited:

Theres no such thing as a free lunch or free rep. Momma taught me you gotta earn your keep!

un-DS my NMD grails today gentlemen. Whatchu know bout that office cubicle swag
Fave CW of that pack. Whiffed on all of them though when they released.

Theres no such thing as a free lunch or free rep. Momma taught me you gotta earn your keep!

un-DS my NMD grails today gentlemen. Whatchu know bout that office cubicle swag
so nice so nice. my fave as well from this pack.

making me think about un-DSing the olive camos

Just a general question, but do you guys find any of your pairs of Ultra Boost to be consistent in terms of manufacturing or have you encountered pairs that are not made well? I know that these are running shoes and are mass produced in China but I've handled UBs in stores and have seen quite a few pairs and this one was one of the worst made that I've seen. Looking like it slipped through QC.

I mentioned a few pages back that the pair of core black I recently received was really underwhelming for me. I have two other pairs (OG 1.0 and Wool Grey 1.0). This was my first pair of 3.0s but I'm not joking when I say there is really bad glue marks in multiple areas of the shoes and there was a bad loose thread that looks like it got snagged on something. Maybe this happened when someone was trying them on but I ordered them online so I'm not sure where the stock came from.

I'm not going to sweat it really and will just be wearing them soon but I was just surprised that this pair got through quality inspection. This is really a non issue as well but this is the first pair that I've seen the boost look like swiss cheese. There are literally holes in the boost and like "chunks chipped out"? It's strange.
I would agree that Adidas has pretty trash QC. I've bought pairs that were pristine but haven't really gotten any that haven't had glue issues or somewhat shoddy craftsmanship since my first couple pairs. I find the 1.0s to be constructed better in general and the 3.0s definitely do seem more susceptible to tears/ loose thread because it's a finer material imo.

Back
Top Bottom