ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very comfortable. Not comparable to boost at all though, much different feel. Vapor maxes are much more firm while boost is squishy. You do feel all the air bubbles on your feet though, and it does kind of feel like you're walking in cleats for the first few steps :lol:

Maybe need to try on foot. Like how the upper looks but the bottom looks weird to me. Will try it on when I see one again.

Anyone know where I can cop the women's 3.0 salmon or tactile blue in a 8.5 at around retail... it's my friends dirty 30 and I want to surprise her

Unfortunately they don't, which is weird cause most consortium collab UBs have come w/ extra laces.

I could have sworn I saw an early pair with a lace bag hanging from one of the shoes but I must have been imagining things.

Yep, most consortium collabs do. When I opened the box I thought damn someone took the extra laces

Have been wearing the og vapormax the last few days. I really like them and it's cool that Nike came up with something that caught my attention again. I really wish I had copped the triple black, not sure whether they will restock. Triple black cdg is amazing but that's a myth.

They feel really comfortable to me. Quite different from boost. Less bouncy for sure and the first time I wore them it took some time to get used to them felt in a way I was losing balance the first few steps. They are really good, on my feet at least, for extended wear. The upcoming asphalt colourway is great! Looking forward to what Nike will come up with in terms of the model.

Back
Top Bottom