ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is interested in the Wang drop tonight 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/04/12/adidas-originals-alexander-wang-drop-2-release/#slide-26

Sweet lord the black hoodie.. I'm trying so hard to save money though. 

In for the Bluebirds.

View media item 2404968View media item 2404969View media item 2404970View media item 2404971
Still can't believe they only loaded 100 pairs on ADC, and bots will eat on all the small boutique sites.

anyone knows how those aw x adidas hoodies fit ? and price range ?

Everything looks kind of loose/larger in person, but I didn't try anything on last drop. Black hoodie will be anywhere from $250-$375 probably. The velour one is like $450.

Last edited:
In for the Bluebirds.

Still can't believe they only loaded 100 pairs on ADC, and bots will eat on all the small boutique sites.
Everything looks kind of loose/larger in person, but I didn't try anything on last drop. Black hoodie will be anywhere from $250-$375 probably. The velour one is like $450.
Not they not

I should have edited. Everything is up with a timer on endclothing. 

Those bluebirds looking really good 

But I'll pass 

Honest opinion how do they feel?

very comfortable. Not comparable to boost at all though, much different feel. Vapor maxes are much more firm while boost is squishy. You do feel all the air bubbles on your feet though, and it does kind of feel like you're walking in cleats for the first few steps :lol:

tank trying for a nike model
nerd.gif

I like my pair and stand by them.
Honest opinion how do they feel?
Just glad you didn't ask how Wangs feel ... 
grin.gif
 lol

Back
Top Bottom