ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vapormax are sought to reign this second semester , imho ...

I'm gonna save for some 1s as well the RSBB and maybe fund a resale on a 1.0. But just maybe I'm fed up of the high resale value nowadays . I can live my life without dropping that kind of money 
Been going b
NMD PK R1s still GOAT for me. I still am lurking of OGs for retail and some CS1 in black or white gum in my size.

UB3.0s nope
NMD R2...nope
CS2....nope

Love the 93/17s though. But other then that for me personally back to flyknit racers and want the asphalt vapormax.

I haven't seen them sitting anywhere. They're definitely a very hyped shoe right now, I just don't see them taking over.

Well saw it in a mall in San Antonio. Touched the sole. Don't know how they can be comfortable. Never tried on feet though

Well saw it in a mall in San Antonio. Touched the sole. Don't know how they can be comfortable. Never tried on feet though
Yeah I'm sure there are some more lowkey spots where they sit, just not in LA, or online. I actually tried to do the IDs but they went too quick.

I tried giving the next gen NMD a shot. Love R1 and CS1, but beginning with the XR1, and then the R2. Not for me. Not to mention they took platform prostitution (like rebadged cars) to a whole new level with all the different types of models atop the NMD midsole in general. Forget the roshe comparisons, the latter in and of itself felt like trying to please too many all at once, instead of focusing/pushing the possibilities on a few.

And the other day he was in the Kaws thread 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How do reigning champ 1.0s fit?

I'm a 12 in 1.0s and 2.0s, and 11.5 in pk nmds and 3.0s

Hoping to fit a 11.5, the price difference to size 12 is annoying lol

How do reigning champ 1.0s fit?

I'm a 12 in 1.0s and 2.0s, and 11.5 in pk nmds and 3.0s

Hoping to fit a 11.5, the price difference to size 12 is annoying lol

11.5 will fit better

10.5 in pk nmds and 11 in UB 1.0 adn 2.0...got RCs in an 11 and they were too big had to let them go. Way too much toe room for me

Last edited:

Just a general question, but do you guys find any of your pairs of Ultra Boost to be consistent in terms of manufacturing or have you encountered pairs that are not made well? I know that these are running shoes and are mass produced in China but I've handled UBs in stores and have seen quite a few pairs and this one was one of the worst made that I've seen. Looking like it slipped through QC.

I mentioned a few pages back that the pair of core black I recently received was really underwhelming for me. I have two other pairs (OG 1.0 and Wool Grey 1.0). This was my first pair of 3.0s but I'm not joking when I say there is really bad glue marks in multiple areas of the shoes and there was a bad loose thread that looks like it got snagged on something. Maybe this happened when someone was trying them on but I ordered them online so I'm not sure where the stock came from.

I'm not going to sweat it really and will just be wearing them soon but I was just surprised that this pair got through quality inspection. This is really a non issue as well but this is the first pair that I've seen the boost look like swiss cheese. There are literally holes in the boost and like "chunks chipped out"? It's strange.
I have noticed the decline of craftmanship/quality control too on the 3.0s. All my 1.0s and 2.0s were good, but 3.0 consistently have more than average glue stains. The most annoying problem I have experienced with the 3.0 is the inconsistent placement of the plastic toe piece inside the shoe. 3/4 pairs that I recently received have this problem. You can feel the piece jabbing into your toe as you walk or bend the shoe in any way.

QC probably sucks for 3.0s and on because they upped their production like 400% compared to 1.0s/2.0s

Back
Top Bottom