ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn how do you find out about these restocks

View media item 2406141View media item 2396820
IMG

I get what you're saying about trolls. Actually ignored his first couple posts because they were really irrelevant. Notice my laughing w/Flood and HB post. It's the fact that he continued to justify the conversation by saying it was just his opinion. Then he takes another shot at Flood about his avatar. Why go there? For what purpose?

Personally don't care for AW and have stated before.
Notice my previous where I said like or dislike, just congratulate those who were able to cop what they wanted.
That was all. Dude was quite rude for new guy.

This new guy - old guy reminds me of the military mentality where if you joined a place where people had been there longer than you and had taken up some actual sh@t you had to show respect or everyone would chase you...in some cases that would make some sense as sometimes the sh@t could have been real big time.

This is just an internet thread man about sneakers...

Last edited:
This new guy - old guy reminds me of the military mentality where if you joined a place where people had been there longer than you and had taken up some actual sh@t you had to show respect or everyone would chase you...in some cases that would make some sense as sometimes the sh@t could have been real big time.
This is just an internet thread man about sneakers...

View media item 2406177
(Laugh)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone know if the Ultra Boost ST is getting any kind of update soon? I'm curious if they can work in a little more stability using the boost material.

Man really debating flipping some pair of ub to grab those kaws 4s. Im so enticed by them :lol:. Ohhh what to do.

actually, if you never referred to yourself as a deity or proclaimed how easy the feat was no one would have bothered you.  ever.

Ayyyyy haven't been on here in a while. Is there a release date for MC 3.0s yet? Also what have I missed in the past two weeks lmao. 

Back
Top Bottom