ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to be clear... I know I haven't been here very long. But with over 500 posts with the last couple months, I think you guys realize I want to add something here & not just take. Not one of those posts has ever asked for an oop or link. I'm not here for anything except to chat with what I've found to be a good group of people who also got bit by the boost bug.

Oh yeah... I'm not going anywhere so you better learn to like me :lol:

Last edited:
Just to be clear... I know I haven't been here very long. But with over 500 posts with the last couple months, I think you guys realize I want to add something here & not just take. Not one of those posts has ever asked for an oop or link. I'm not here for anything except to chat with what I've found to be a good group of people who also got bit by the boost bug.

Oh yeah... I'm not going anywhere so you better learn to like me
laugh.gif
Jk idk whats happening in this thread lol. Y'all arguing right now?

actually, if you never referred to yourself as a deity or proclaimed how easy the feat was no one would have bothered you.  ever.

Hmm, i don't mind ppl bothering me at all. Those who do bOther me get the oops. Check the yeezy thread oop people on a daily routine .

Every reply you send me sounds more saltier than the last.Do you need help cooking? I can squeeze you in a spot on my schedule .

Last edited:
No need for everyone to be so upset about some sneakers.
Dude was happy his group copped some shoes just like you would be if it happened to you.

The amount of salt in this thread is TOO DAMN HIGH
Lol

Jk idk whats happening in this thread lol. Y'all arguing right now?

this is not as bad as the financial advisors and talk about loans in the yeezy thread the last few pages :rofl:

the cringe is real in there

Last edited:
Man really debating flipping some pair of ub to grab those kaws 4s. Im so enticed by them :lol:. Ohhh what to do.

What pair? :nerd:

Why, who asked you to leave?

I don't add much to the conversations, but I do enjoy reading. Every link I find is either late or through adidas alerts on twitter, so I don't really add much that isn't already here.

I do have to say I appreciate everyone here though. Ya'll are much better to chat with than the guys I find in my FB group. Everyone there just looking to lowball or sell their stuff at prices higher than goat

On another note, now that colored boost has been around for a while does anybody know how the colored Boost holds up? Any cracking or anything similar?

Why, who asked you to leave?

No one lol. I just jokingly asked for some help. The last few weeks of L's have broken me. :lol: I just didn't want it to come off wrong. One thing I know is, if you don't ask for help, you usually aren't going to get it!

Last edited:
Yeah with all the degrees in economics degrees and what not on that thread, and now this thread I don't even know what's going on.
I tried to catch up with that thread this morning and saw them talking about the money and loans and I was like "this is ridiculous" so I skipped a few pages ahead to just skip that conversation entirely and it was all they were talking about 
laugh.gif

I don't add much to the conversations, but I do enjoy reading. Every link I find is either late or through adidas alerts on twitter, so I don't really add much that isn't already here.

I do have to say I appreciate everyone here though. Ya'll are much better to chat with than the guys I find in my FB group. Everyone there just looking to lowball or sell their stuff at prices higher than goat

Same here... If it's not a tweet or an alert from Restock, I don't get them. Even those are sometimes too late, so there's no use to toss it in here. As far as your second paragraph... I agree 100%. It's why I've stuck around.

I tried to catch up with that thread this morning and saw them talking about the money and loans and I was like "this is ridiculous" so I skipped a few pages ahead to just skip that conversation entirely and it was all they were talking about :lol:

It's terrible. Thread should be set on fire :lol:

I tried to catch up with that thread this morning and saw them talking about the money and loans and I was like "this is ridiculous" so I skipped a few pages ahead to just skip that conversation entirely and it was all they were talking about :lol:
Honestly man that's all they've been talking about the past few days and it all started because someone bought zebras for $500 smh.

I think stockx is having a special with free shipping. Wish I would've waited to buy the RC that just came out. Hope you guys can utilize the special to either buy or sell!

Finally got around to painting the cage on my 3.0 Oreo. LOL i worried for no reason...was much easier and went a lot smoother than I thought it would. Love the way it came out.  

Back
Top Bottom