ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got around to painting the cage on my 3.0 Oreo. LOL i worried for no reason...was much easier and went a lot smoother than I thought it would. Love the way it came out.  

Please post the update of colored cage. Need a good reference on oreo
They look good. But those transparent cage ruin it

No one lol. I just jokingly asked for some help. The last few weeks of L's have broken me. :lol: I just didn't want it to come off wrong. One thing I know is, if you don't ask for help, you usually aren't going to get it!

You could easily ask regulars here for help. When I was starting I usually PM them and they are really helpful.

Save for your wedding bro. You'll thank yourself later
Or just buy Yeezys for all your groomsmen as their groomsmen gift. 
nthat.gif

Or just buy Yeezys for all your groomsmen as their groomsmen gift. :nthat:
Was thinking about it actually, but don't think I can cop 3 pairs plus an extra one for me. Will definitely try though. Appreciate it if anyone can oop me on the release. Maybe I'll ask in the Yeezy thread as well

On another note, now that colored boost has been around for a while does anybody know how the colored Boost holds up? Any cracking or anything similar?

Have been wearing my tb 3.0 quite a lot never had any issues. Don't remember seeing anyone complain about chipping on official coloured boost. May have been a few here and there but wouldn't say it was ever a real issue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom