ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#NTEconCrew checking in!
nthat.gif
About a semester away from graduating, but I'm team econ as well 
smokin.gif

Word. Do you work in the field?
Depends on what you consider Econ field since it can be sort of be a blanket field. Do I specifically do work that deals with the economy as a whole? No, but I do deal with company finances which is more accounting than anything else. 

People who studied Econ can work in finance, research, policy, government, teaching, accounting, etc, and those are not directly related to Economics and can be considered their own field. So when @gordyloc  was saying how he was asked in an interview how his Econ degree has helped, I probably would also be thinking, "I don't know" since I don't deal with things like opportunity cost, or Keynesian economics, and etc. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
#NTEconCrew checking in! :nthat:

About a semester away from graduating, but I'm team econ as well :smokin

Depends on what you consider Econ field since it can be sort of be a blanket field. Do I specifically do work that deals with the economy as a whole? No, but I do deal with company finances which is more accounting than anything else. 

People who studied Econ can work in finance, research, policy, government, teaching, accounting, etc, and those are not directly related to Economics and can be considered their own field. So when @gordyloc
 was saying how he was asked in an interview how his Econ degree has helped, I probably would also be thinking, "I don't know" since I don't deal with things like opportunity cost, or Keynesian economics, and etc. :lol:  

Econ minor here.. dont use anything I learned in my line of work ( institutional sales) but Econ has helped me a heck of a lot with real life :smokin

Thanks, the reason I ask is cause I went back to school last year and finished my econ bachelors but now I'm having trouble finding a "career" job.

Newcomer here, but didn't know there quite a few Econ majors here. Graduated about a year ago, been taking math classes to get ready for graduate school. What schools did you all go to? Btw, hope to cop those triple greys.  

Getting my degree in Sport and Exercise Science next year, then off to PT school
:nerd:

Last edited:
wife's iniki boost got caught in heavy rain and had dirt so i washed one side with crep and now the difference in feel of the suede is night and day between left and right pairs. the suede is rougher after wash compared to the unwashed one. thought some of ya'll might wana know this.

Suede + water do not mix no matter what crep or Jason Markk's instructions say.

I'm always surprised when I see people soaking their kicks with the stuff.

was actually cleaning some harsh stain on my tricolor boosts and poured out more than i needed so i just washed the inikis too. perhaps this is why i stay off suede shoes after my bad experience owning puma suedes. they discolored quite bad over time.

The only reason I wont throw my TDs in the wash =\ ..stupid little suede patch!

wife's iniki boost got caught in heavy rain and had dirt so i washed one side with crep and now the difference in feel of the suede is night and day between left and right pairs. the suede is rougher after wash compared to the unwashed one. thought some of ya'll might wana know this.
Just 101 of suede. But hey ain't nobody touching your kicks after all ... And if it needed to be clean it needed, rather have a harsh to contact suede than going around with a big *** stain of whatever. 

Just happened to me in my pink samoas. Damn, I went right ahead with water to the stain, ain't letting that **** sit otherwise is dead man 

Anyone with the TB 3.0s been wearing them out? How's the snug fit after a while? 
Even the snugness of a TB 3.0 is still looser than any 1.0/2.0.

I still feel the 'snug' fit on my TB 3.0s but I like that fit better than most 3.0s.

How do 93/17 fit compared to 3.0 UB?

They said half size up from your tts

Anyone with the TB 3.0s been wearing them out? How's the snug fit after a while? 

TB 3.0 definitely looser than Black LTD and Grey LTD. my wide feet feel comfier in TB 3.0 than the Black LTD. Same 9 US size.

View media item 2407104
Anyway, remember cruisefashion uk? Those guy had y-3 discount like crazy that time. these Y-3 Retro boost just come to my doorstep. Best 80 buck i ever spent, and surprisingly, no major defect found on them.. I also glad to .5 size up on them. The mesh feel snug but they also feel soft. The quality is superb

Last edited:
Really loving these more and more. Love how the patch on the toe box goes from silver to white depending on positioning and lighting.
I was thinking the same thing today.. that silver material or whatever it is, really pops in certain light.

To be honest, I hated on these at first. Thought they looked like the EQT support ultras (which i saw in person) then realized these are very different and that was the only thing they had in common.

Me too :smokin . You've got my respeck

i just wish i knew what to do with this piece of paper lol

Am I too late for this convo? I missed the threshold GPA by .1 to get into finance at OSU's fisher business of college and I'm currently in my second choice, which is economics.

The amount of uncertainty of my future is daunting and weighing heavily. NTECONFAM halp

Back
Top Bottom