ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got around to painting the cage on my 3.0 Oreo. LOL i worried for no reason...was much easier and went a lot smoother than I thought it would. Love the way it came out.  
Definitely easier than expected. I blacked out the cage on my black 3.0 and and painted the cage solid silhouette on my white 3.0.

Me too
smokin.gif
. You've got my respeck
i just wish i knew what to do with this piece of paper lol

I think stockx is having a special with free shipping. Wish I would've waited to buy the RC that just came out. Hope you guys can utilize the special to either buy or sell!

Thank you!! Managed to cop my EQT WM for a reasonable price with free shipping. Repped!! Share the joy guys happy Easter!

^surprisingly I like them, but never owning them isn't a big deal. Core blacks are sufficient for me. He does have a little robot sound struggling to take over

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the the yeezy pirate black 2015 and 2016 other than the year? Also why does one sell for more than the other? Sorry if this is a dumb question but im thinking about copping them and im not sure which i should get. Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the the yeezy pirate black 2015 and 2016 other than the year? Also why does one sell for more than the other? Sorry if this is a dumb question but im thinking about copping them and im not sure which i should get. Thanks in advance

2016 has extra heel padding. 2016 is higher in price compared to the 2015. Buy whichever pair is cheaper. They are both the same except for heel padding.

2016 has extra heel padding. 2016 is higher in price compared to the 2015. Buy whichever pair is cheaper. They are both the same except for heel padding.

Cool thank you for clarifying that for me.

Back
Top Bottom