ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we sure?
nerd.gif
Unless we got a practice squad NBA player in here then most likely not.
laugh.gif

I just buy what I like, retail/resale whatever.  Im not buying multiple pairs of shoes every week like I used to.  Over it, so if I see a pear I like, I splurge. 

could not pay me enough to live in Oakland.. and spare me with the " every town has its bad/good spots" its Oakland FFS 

Been living in Oakland most of my life. I grew up with diversity and culture. I wouldn't take it back for anything.

Last edited:
Anyone with the TB 3.0s been wearing them out? How's the snug fit after a while? 

Was wearing the Oreo 3.0's today and was thinking how much more comfortable they are than my tb 3.0. I think they tb 3.0 may even feel more snug than some of my 1.0 pairs.

Unless we got a practice squad NBA player in here then most likely not.
laugh.gif
I know a few major league players, but those guys wear whatever brand they are sponsored. I think none of the guys I know are adidas guys. 2 are nike and the other is nb. I've seen other mlb guys in the off season at the gym and batting cage, but don't want to bother them while they are doing their thing. None are NT guys, but one I know is into Jordans.

Last edited:
West Coast repping in NT today... All you guys live on the same block? :lol:

Last edited:
This morning's Bay Area real estate talk probably isolated all of NT worldwide to observe the conversation.

Bringing it back to Boost...

Just came in the mail. slowly these are starting to become part of the top 5 UBs in the collection:

Had to lace swap with white 1.0 laces since the both stock laces are super long (as always)

yeezy mafia out here tweeting that there will be a regular UB to go along with the Kith pure controls (released seperately not together as a pack) :nerd:

Last edited:
yes, im always passing on the pure controls. A regular UB has piqued my interest though

Last edited:
How do the RCs fit? TTS? Been seeing some decently priced ones but they've been 0.5 size bigger/smaller than my TTS

Probably the Sunset followed by the Richmond District. But that's also where you see the least sun.
Richmond is hot right now and people with kids looking at Sunset.

Back
Top Bottom