ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn I wanted to cop the core black and off white Inikis 

Didn't think they'd sell out so quick
Anything boost will sell out quickly nowadays. Itʻs crazy and I sometimes wonder how much longer it can continue. ADC if they want to put a serious dent into Nike, they will have to ramp up production to nike type numbers or at least more than what they are producing now. Then maybe this resell lit mentality will go away and people will buy to keep.

Got my 70s from ASOS earlier for 120$ shipped. I was surprised they didn't charge for tax. I hope my order won't get cancelled. lol

First time I ran out of reps to give out 
roll.gif

Got my 70s from ASOS earlier for 120$ shipped. I was surprised they didn't charge for tax. I hope my order won't get cancelled. lol

Copped from there as well. Had to settle with a .5 size up. Crossing my fingers that they don't cancel. Did they also give you a 60 minute checkout time lol?

Copped from there as well. Had to settle with a .5 size up. Crossing my fingers that they don't cancel. Did they also give you a 60 minute checkout time lol?
I don't remember. I was half asleep when I bought them, I think it was around 7am. I didn't even bother checking if there's a promo code somewhere ahaha! 

It's usually a 10 minute checkout time on SNS I believe. Didn't look. Just wanted to checkout as fast as I could and keep it moving

I rather buy Busenitz, Campus, or Sambas and save the $30-40 dollars. Boost isn't worth the price difference of similar looking shoes....

Back
Top Bottom