ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best thing for me here is 

copped cream iniki which means I can sell my cream UB. Money in the pocket

Copped the Black and Off White Inikis from BBC 
nthat.gif

Shoutout to dude for posting the heads up

I rather buy Busenitz, Campus, or Sambas and save the $30-40 dollars. Boost isn't worth the price difference of similar looking shoes....
The boost version of every classic silhouette are horrible compared to inikis.

For a 'classic' inspired silhouette to be up there with the comfort of  NMDs/PBs makes them worth the price.

I wouldn't even categorize inikis with campus/sambas/busenitz. they are up there with the new Boost silhouettes.

The boost version of every classic silhouette are horrible compared to inikis.

For a 'classic' inspired silhouette to be up there with the comfort of  NMDs/PBs makes them worth the price.

I wouldn't even categorize inikis with campus/sambas/busenitz. they are up there with the new Boost silhouettes.
See above 
laugh.gif

See above 
laugh.gif
lol, when you wear boost 95% of the time for a year and a half....Boost tech in any shoe is kinda a big deal for me. Well at least for lounging.

I don't think I would want boost in my dress shoes though  like lunar to cole haan.

lol, when you wear boost 95% of the time for a year and a half....Boost tech in any shoe is kinda a big deal for me. Well at least for lounging.

I don't think I would want boost in my dress shoes though  like lunar to cole haan.
Them Lunar Cole Haan's were actually nice tho

True but it got out of hand with they started doing color outsoles. Not trying to wear these to a prom but more serious occasion like a job interview or a funeral.
My mother in law swears by them, she wears them to work daily.

Not sure how I'd feel about boost in a dress shoe but I would love to try it.

Very true...but I just dont care really anymore. Im trying to back out the game (says everyone...I know...lol)... but as long as I have a cream shoe.. F it. 
I can relate.

If that''s the case then yup it's time.

I regret selling my creams (Doubles)

Back
Top Bottom