ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How many times are you going to ask this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude...pull the trigger. I paid like $30-40 more than that & im fine with myself. No ragrets.

Been wanting the Pride of the 70s since I first saw them a month ago, but only would've bought off ADC to use my discount. Had no idea they were only posting small sizes til I tried for them this AM (serves me right for laying off NT for a day, lol), so oh well.... Maybe ADC will post men's sizes eventually, I hope. Meantime some sizes of the off-white CW re-posted, so I grabbed one of those. Figure I can't really go wrong for $72, but if I don't like 'em or they fit funny I'll just return 'em. 
ohwell.gif

I think JimBeam is back. Dudes ******* annoying.
Nah, this one cannot form an opinion on his own. At least Jimbeam too matters into his own hands and tried to frankenstein a pair of creams
laugh.gif

this dude will pay resell on frankenstein creams if the thread told him it was worth it.

Last edited:
btw if this is your first time inikis, hope you enjoy them. They are a great b-tier boost to have in the collection.

The all black upper iniki would be great on those more formal occasions but would still want to enjoy boost tech.

Been wanting the Pride of the 70s since I first saw them a month ago, but only would've bought off ADC to use my discount. Had no idea they were only posting small sizes til I tried for them this AM (serves me right for laying off NT for a day, lol), so oh well.... Maybe ADC will post men's sizes eventually, I hope. Meantime some sizes of the off-white CW re-posted, so I grabbed one of those. Figure I can't really go wrong for $72, but if I don't like 'em or they fit funny I'll just return 'em. :\

Still odd to me ADC of all places didn't have any sizes 8 and up. Can only think that maybe their shipment was delayed ?

Just bought Core Black 3.0 UBs on a re stock on Adidas Canada website. I have a pair of the 3.0 Burgundy in my TTS 9.5 and I feel they fit well. Not a super snug fit like my 1.0s but fit well in my opinion. From browsing this thread, I really can't tell whether it's truth about going down 0.5 (half size) and I just ordered the Core Blacks in a size 9 (half down from true size). Hope I didn't frig up as they will have to be returned if too tight...

I see mixed advice but a lot have said they went down 0.5 sizes and many also say they went TTS with no issues.

Last edited:

Just bought Core Black 3.0 UBs on a re stock on Adidas Canada website. I have a pair of the 3.0 Burgundy in my TTS 9.5 and I feel they felt. Not a super snug fit like 1.0s but fit well in my opinion. From browsing this thread, I really can't tell whether it's truth about going down 0.5 (half size) and I just ordered the Core Blacks in a size 9 (half down from true size). Hope I didn't frig up as they will have to be returned if too tight...
It won't be too tight. But you have a higher chance of getting toe bulge since the top of the toes will be closer to the end of the shoe.

I don't change my size throughout all generations of knit. Core blacks shouldn't be difficult to find if you decide to return.

Plus I would just get the core black ltds if you can still find those. $20 more but you get better touches to the shoe.

How many times are you going to ask this?

Clocking in for day:
guy said his offer was made and accepted. So kind of a moot point for him to ask multi times. Weird.

To the dude that bought: done is done. Enjoy the pickup. Hope you can swing the funds.

Clocking in for day:
guy said his offer was made and accepted. So kind of a moot point for him to ask multi times. Weird.

To the dude that bought: done is done. Enjoy the pickup. Hope you can swing the funds.
Buyer's remorse.

Back
Top Bottom