ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Those with the
I have zero clue what that far right color is
roll.gif
I'm thinking its the pearl greys, just more moldy given the cream instagram filter he's using. I'd personally keep the MGs based on that picture just because of the contrast versus the rest of them.
MGs are blah as hell in person and I've slowly come to the conclusion that I have a fairly strong dislike of translucent cages.  There's no filter on the picture either, just a 2009 basic Canon camera that seriously needs to be replaced.

Last edited:

I'm getting rid of the MGs and Triple whites because of this.  I already have RC2 3.0s and Core Black 3.0s with the Leather Cage on the way.

I tried to get as many of the colorways I missed out on that I could get for retail first before paying resale for any.

TB 3.0, Night Cargo/Trace Cargo 3.0, Burgundy 3.0, and Parley 3.0 are up next to add a little bit more color.
Diary of a boost collector:

Buy just the pair you were eyein' > Buy the new hype CW > BNTL > end up with doubles/triples of similar CWs in same/different models > start selling off those extra pairs.

Then rinse and repeat the last 2 or just get over Boost and move on to what you usually like.

Ain't nothing with a lil cushion
smile.gif

But that pic captures what I've been trying to capture with my 1.0 to 3.0s

The toe box is taller/bigger which makes folks believe they need to .5sz down when it is not necessarily the case.

Ain't nothing with a lil cushion
smile.gif

But that pic captures what I've been trying to capture with my 1.0 to 3.0s

The toe box is taller/bigger which makes folks believe they need to .5sz down when it is not necessarily the case.
Toe box is noticeably taller in 3.0.  The sizes in that pic are 14, 13, 14, 13, 13, 13.  All have a different feel and fit.  For example: The Cream 13 fits bigger than the WG 14.

Toe box is noticeably taller in 3.0.  The sizes in that pic are 14, 13, 14, 13, 13, 13.  All have a different feel and fit.  For example: The Cream 13 fits bigger than the WG 14.
Haha I can go on and on even with the slight variations of fit among the different 1.0 CWs alone. (CB/OG/Silver 1.0/Navy/Royals all feel more snug than other 1.0s).

This also applies to 3.0s.

Can't say much about 2.0s because I didn't go crazy on those.

Back
Top Bottom