ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Same issue with SNS naming convention.

technically it's 2.0 RC since there only have been 2 iterations. But you can also say RC 3.0 based on the knit. But same thing people were asking, "if there's a RC 3.0, what was the RC 2.0?"
Then why wouldn't they just call it the "RC 2"? 
laugh.gif

I don't understand the need for the ".0" when we've discussed many times in the thread that the ".0" is solely referring to the type of knit and nothing more

What material are they using on the sides (where the 3 stripes are)? It looks so cheap in pictures, they should've gone with something else

Its a very thin synthetic knit. You hold it up and you can see through it. I think its just made to be a very breathable shoe.

anyone know why reigning champs are not considered a consortium? 
Adidas Consortium is a separate line of products under the bigger brand of adidas with individual smaller boutiques
Reigning champs are just a collaboration with Adidas like White Mountaineering or Kolor

I believe nylon like their other classic runners.

I don't think it was intended for inikis to be a premium shoes based on the price point.

You most likely paying the 'premium' because of the boost tech.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect them to use pk on them or anything but if you're upgrading the sole to match modern tech it would seem justified to at least upgrade the other outdated materials. The actual stripes are the biggest problem to me, just looks like thin electrical tape

Then why wouldn't they just call it the "RC 2"? 
laugh.gif

I don't understand the need for the ".0" when we've discussed many times in the thread that the ".0" is solely referring to the type of knit and nothing more
because .0 makes them sound cooler?
laugh.gif

I dunno 90% of the time how certain CWs get their nicknames.

Only ones for sure that stuck that most likely came from this thread is ground beefs and almost triple blacks.

because .0 makes them sound cooler? :lol:

I dunno 90% of the time how certain CWs get their nicknames.

Only ones for sure that stuck that most likely came from this thread is ground beefs and almost triple blacks.

You missed the greatest cw of all time

"Weather maps"

I just took the worst picture possible(my camera is terrible) to try and give others an idea of how these colorways compare in natural lighting.

I was able to grab all of these for retail during various restocks the last 2 weeks.  After seeing everything in hand, MGs are going back and so are Triple white.

Last edited:
I just took the worst picture possible(my camera is terrible) to try and give others an idea of how these colorways compare in natural lighting.
I was able to grab all of these for retail during various restocks the last 2 weeks.  After seeing everything in hand, MGs are going back and so are Triple white.

View media item 2410616

You need to replace your camera. Creams everywhere. :lol:

Those with the
I have zero clue what that far right color is
roll.gif
I'm thinking its the pearl greys, just more moldy given the cream instagram filter he's using. I'd personally keep the MGs based on that picture just because of the contrast versus the rest of them.

Damn neutral colors for days. At least you got a rotation to preserve all 6 pairs.

Man...the knitting on the 1.0s just changes the whole game. IMO, even the silhouettes were better on the 1.0. I find the 3.0s to have a more bulbous toe and the "stretch mark" PK does not look good on some CWs. Triple white 3.0s can't even touch the 1.0 TWs.

Damn neutral colors for days. At least you got a rotation to preserve all 6 pairs.
I'm getting rid of the MGs and Triple whites because of this.  I already have RC2 3.0s and Core Black 3.0s with the Leather Cage on the way.

I tried to get as many of the colorways I missed out on that I could get for retail first before paying resale for any.

TB 3.0, Night Cargo/Trace Cargo 3.0, Burgundy 3.0, and Parley 3.0 are up next to add a little bit more color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom