ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weekend 1 was amazing. My white 3Ms are brown now, though. Boosts held up great after 55 miles in 4 days. My legs were still tired as hell.
For sure. I took my boosts last year and they held me up pretty well! Soreness will still be involved lol

Yesterday was one of the more peaceful drops. I guess Inikis fans ain't hyenas like the UB drops
roll.gif

It's not that. Real reason = Iniki resell isn't as bad as ultra boost 
laugh.gif
I dunno man, folks were extra thirsty for them GRs and GR LTDs.

Still don't understand why people try and resell GRs. That's like worst investment ever.

Copped the 3 pairs I wanted for retail 
nthat.gif
 Gonna bite on resale for those London ones soon though 
mean.gif
Wore my reds yesterday in honor of the releases.

but passed on all this wave. If you got the yellow ones, take some on-feets. I was really put off by the mismatch but an onfeet might change things lol

What sites are you guys visiting to find these fakes?

If a shoe isn't resell prices post release on a site by now, there's a high probability it's a fake unless it's from a foot store or boutique site.

Apologies if this has been discussed or clarified

Just got my white EQTs in finally. Iirc, Adidas blue box for the NMDs have the glossy "boost" letters on them

I'm assuming the blue boxes for them EQTs don't?

Also, I have been religiously copping UBs for a while now. Decide to keep things fresh by getting the WM R2 and EQTs.
The boost on those 2 seems to be softer when felt by hands and has a milder mould look to it.
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way lol

Wore my reds yesterday in honor of the releases.

but passed on all this wave. If you got the yellow ones, take some on-feets. I was really put off by the mismatch but an onfeet might change things lol
I copped the black and off white ones from BBC

Then I stumbled upon the grey ones from the first wave that i really wanted on eBay for retail so I made out good

I thought those volt ones looked horrid 
laugh.gif

What sites are you guys visiting to find these fakes?

If a shoe isn't resell prices post release on a site by now, there's a high probability it's a fake unless it's from a foot store or boutique site.
People sell fakes at resale prices all the time though

I copped the black and off white ones from BBC

Then I stumbled upon the grey ones from the first wave that i really wanted on eBay for retail so I made out good

I thought those volt ones looked horrid 
laugh.gif
Dang, I'll never know then. The initial stock photos looked great but damn that suede was the wrongest yellow shade they coulda used.

Oh well saved me a hundred bucks. I'll put it towards an UB down the line.

People sell fakes at resale prices all the time though
Of course, but I have a feeling some of these folks are clicking on these sites because they are under or at retail price or even slightly above retail.

Plus if it is anywhere beyond retail, resell isn't ridiculously high on GOAT/StockX for a pair of OG EQT 93/17.

Of course, but I have a feeling some of these folks are clicking on these sites because they are under or at retail price or even slightly above retail.

Plus if it is anywhere beyond retail, resell isn't ridiculously high on GOAT/StockX for a pair of OG EQT 93/17.
I guess you could make that assumption, but who knows.

Regardless, prices aren't crazy high on them now, but they've definitely been going up.

Back
Top Bottom