ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's everyone's opinions on the Parleys? I think the Caged pair are flames
I like both caged and uncaged (not the flip flop
laugh.gif
)

But still on the fench ultimately. Color looks a little too dark denim.

What's everyone's opinions on the Parleys? I think the Caged pair are flames
I really like the caged pair. Just a couple days ago I started looking for a blue pair of sneakers. Yesterday I was very close to buying the light blue Inikis since I had a coupon on ADC.Instead, I walked over to the Adidas store and tried on both the light blue pair and the white pair. I didn't like them at all. Figured I'd look for a pair of vans or something. Now the Parleys are coming! The caged is what I want. We'll see how lucky I get.

I really like the caged pair. Just a couple days ago I started looking for a blue pair of sneakers. Yesterday I was very close to buying the light blue Inikis since I had a coupon on ADC.Instead, I walked over to the Adidas store and tried on both the light blue pair and the white pair. I didn't like them at all. Figured I'd look for a pair of vans or something. Now the Parleys are coming! The caged is what I want. We'll see how lucky I get.
I love that shade of blue.  This might be my 1st UB pair.  How stable is ADC during releases like these?

fit on iniki's compared to ub's? ik it has been asked a million times prob but have a pair in cart rn and wanna make sure it will fit. Thanks in advance!

fit on iniki's compared to ub's? ik it has been asked a million times prob but have a pair in cart rn and wanna make sure it will fit. Thanks in advance!
For me the Inikis ran big. I wear a 9.5 in 2.0 and 3.0 though the 3.0 is looser. I tried a 9.5 in the Iniki and it was way too big. I tried a 9.0 and it felt ok but it still felt looser than a 9.5 in 3.0.

just got back to the US, all my 3.0s came in along with some other stuff, should have went up a half size,I'm so pissed at myself

Why do you wear all pairs with no insole rather than buying the size that fits with the insole?
This. I mentioned before that I bought a pair initially in my TTS 9.5 and literally didn't feel any issue/ problem with looseness. I watched youtube videos and read a lot in this thread, and then bought another colorway in a half size down. It still hasn't arrived yet but I'm just hoping I didn't waste my time and have to send them right back.

I agree that it makes no sense to order a half size down, just to take the insole out so it "fits comfortably". The insole in ultra boosts is what adds so much more added comfort. Without it, it's just a pure boost (which is still very comfy) but the UB is comfier. My damn problem as well is that literally NO STORES around me have any stock like whatsoever, so I can't just simply walk into a store to try on two sizes. Annoying as hell. Once this size 9 arrives though, It will be as simple as trying it on and keeping it or not.

Last edited:
Nobody is sizing .5 down to wear ultraboosts without insoles. IMO the reason for people who are taking out the insoles, myself included, are because of feet width issues

Some regulars in here are #teamnoinsoles because they feel no insole feels better than insoles in.

Back
Top Bottom