ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was running on the track and saw another runner in what I believe were uncaged core blacks. They look real nice on feet. I'll cop if I can find at retail. 

A social status opened up here in Atlanta. Grand opening was yesterday. Had SNS x SS, 93-17, royals, SF AF, etc. They're raffling OG yellow Pharrells and other heat for a select few who won some scavenger hunt. Just stopped by today and picked up TB uncaged. Nice new spot

Thanks, was skimming. I've been around long enough to know they make fakes of everything, but for some reason this threw me off. Appreciate the signs.

Saw these in a Crep Protect video. 
nerd.gif

It's like Flyknit Multi on a UB. 
nthat.gif

A social status opened up here in Atlanta. Grand opening was yesterday. Had SNS x SS, 93-17, royals, SF AF, etc. They're raffling OG yellow Pharrells and other heat for a select few who won some scavenger hunt. Just stopped by today and picked up TB uncaged. Nice new spot

TB Uncaged are so underrated. Good pickup

I just had a pair of Core Black 3.0s come in and holy crap at the amount of glue marks/ excess glue.
sick.gif
Whoever recently mentioned Adidas' quality control being crap...damn were you right.

It's only gotten worse recently, especially with the 3.0 knit.
Definitely agree. I don't know if it was just because the fact that they were a brand new model at the time, but none of the 1.0 pairs I had ever came this poor with this level of glue residue.

Definitely agree. I don't know if it was just because the fact that they were a brand new model at the time, but none of the 1.0 pairs I had ever came this poor with this level of glue residue.
Demand and supply are quintuple or more compared to 1.0s.

They've pumped out probably 50+ CWs of NMD/UBs/boost shoes combined within a year of the hype.

Not surprising QC has gone down.

Back
Top Bottom