ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made a mistake not grabbing those 70s inikis :rofl: I was on the sns link and couldnt add from the begining. Oh well.

MC's aren't bad at all. Hopefully we'll get a couple more in hand pics before they release. Still on the fence for feet, but still gonna try & cop :D

Prime Sports is adjacent to Winn Sports, so it's basically same address, except it's shop "F". They're in what  looks like a small industrial complex just off of I-5 exit 7 I believe. As of last week, what I PM'd you, was as low as they'd go unless you paid cash, in which case, it would be $5 cheaper and no tax.

damn, didn't even notice the PM!!

It's just inevitable that I'll still end up in the thread. Even with a break from a few drops the past two weeks I've been coming in and out. 
laugh.gif

It's just inevitable that I'll still end up in the thread. Even with a break from a few drops the past two weeks I've been coming in and out. :lol:

its just like checking my twitter feed at this point. come back every hour or so to see what I missed.

Anyone like that 3.0 white silver boost coming out?

They're nice, literally coming out like in two days right? Waiting for Parleys though.

I asked in the NMD thread, but they're Boost too so... are Wings and Horns NMD dropping widespread online or ADC only? I do not have stock numbers or model numbers, anyone have them? My dude is getting the same amount as he had Havens. I know one has a PK upper. Not really feeling them, but could use more pics.

Back
Top Bottom