ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Havens have some small visible glue spots on the black boost, but not noticeable on foot, only upon close inspection. And I have a feeling it'll flake off over time like it did on my TB 1.0.

My Havens have some small visible glue spots on the black boost, but not noticeable on foot, only upon close inspection. And I have a feeling it'll flake off over time like it did on my TB 1.0.
What flaked off?  The glue or the paint?

Throw an insole in the pure boost & it does a world of difference,if you have the room that is.

There hasn't been a volt colored UB since solar yellow to my knowledge.

I guess that color is not 'cool' anymore to Adidas.

I'd love a Volt uncaged or mid.
The new volt Iniki has my hopes up and if they introduce it to any model I feel like it would be the new pureboost since they have the orange pair from the pics on that last page

Yea but you might be a unique case.

Your sizing sig back then was like translating hieroglyphics.

Plus, page 1 is a collection of the majority of folks who put their input on sizing in this thread.

I'd really have to question the judgement of anyone who claims all 1.0s fit the same.

That's a pretty accurate statement. For the most part PKs are .5; although I haven't even tried on my pairs without the insole. For me, I'd rather just get the pair that fits best out of the box.

Wools fit more TTS, but those I usually prefer in .5 up, too; however, TTS works fine as well, but prefer a little extra room and it's not as snug. But if I saw a 9.5 in the wools in front of me and no other options, I'd have zero qualms buying them.

Saw the trace brown uncaged joints in person today. They're pretty dope. I am surprised they are sitting everywhere. Hopefully they sit long enough to be had on a disco.

4th time wearing these, trying to break them in.

The upper is so stiff, the comfort level for these is probably the worst of all my boost models.

Thoroughly disappointed by the pure boost.
That is disappointing... was really considering grabbing a pair of those triple blacks (if they ever release anywhere else) or even just the white/grey looking GR models. 

What isn't as comfortable?  The boost itself or just because of the stiff upper?

Sns 70s iniki coming in tomorrow

Crazy how I got a 9.5 20 mins after the link dropped for $117 shipped.

Hot I bought a pair before that at 145 thinking I got a deal.

That is disappointing... was really considering grabbing a pair of those triple blacks (if they ever release anywhere else) or even just the white/grey looking GR models. 

What isn't as comfortable?  The boost itself or just because of the stiff upper?
Poorly constructed shoe. Toe box is really narrow and rigid (would suggest going up .5). Upper is stiff with no give at all. I like the rope laces but the tongue is just plain stupid.

Amazing how Adidas can get the ultra boost so right and the pure boost so wrong.

Last edited:
$219+shipping tho? what happened to the days of end being below US retail
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom