ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man outta the whole day yesterday, I can't be the only one in the world that voted they just want to get JUST the uncaged
laugh.gif

Still don't have a solidified opinion on them yet but will cop to curb the curiosity.

Just received 2 pairs of Iniki from ADC. Went TTS and i don't like how they fit. Toe box is unconfortable. I should have half sized up.

Couldn't pass on these ds for 270$ from a guy I have done deals with before. He came to my home with them too. I can honestly understand why so many said they look much better in person because they really do even if I'm nor gonna say they are near the SNS 1.0's. Sick quality though!

View media item 2415598

I got TTS in half my 1.0s and the other half I go .5 up so that sizing advice isn't very clear. If I were to buy a 1.0 right now that I'd never tried on before, I'd default to TTS.
Yea but you might be a unique case.

Your sizing sig back then was like translating hieroglyphics.

Plus, page 1 is a collection of the majority of folks who put their input on sizing in this thread.

Yea but you might be a unique case.

Your sizing sig back then was like translating hieroglyphics.

Plus, page 1 is a collection of the majority of folks who put their input on sizing in this thread.
I'd really have to question the judgement of anyone who claims all 1.0s fit the same.

I'd really have to question the judgement of anyone who claims all 1.0s fit the same.
lol, I was one of the first to mention that and had to go on a 3 page argument in how creams were the most comfortable 1.0 back then.

there's some CWs such as the CB 1.0 that doesn't alleviate the snugness of the knit to make it feel equivalent to the fit of a cream.

this can also be seen in certain 3.0 CWs and I would say the same.

TB 3.0s feel much more snug than say oreos but I wouldn't size down in oreos since the length would be off and you def see toe bulge.

Back
Top Bottom