ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inikis are definitely TTS. You can even go half size down for the snug fit since the top is a bit flimsy. TBH I like the comfort on them a lot better than NMDs. Whats great too is that coupons can be used on them

iniki's honestly look better in stock photos some of the on feet shots make them look real cheap
Thats the whole point of them.  They're a throwback to the 70's & 80's runners when cheap nylon shoes were the thing.   I love it. 

Last edited:
iniki's honestly look better in stock photos some of the on feet shots make them look real cheap

Thats the whole point of them.  They're a throwback to the 70's & 80's runners when cheap nylon shoes were the thing.   I love it. 

To each there own, no hate. I am on the fence because i like the "look". But the quality is making me want to pass...and no haven't held them or seen them in person yet

To each there own, no hate. I am on the fence because i like the "look". But the quality is making me want to pass...and no haven't held them or seen them in person yet
Dont get me wrong, they aint worth more than retail for me.  Definitely wouldn't pay resale for them.  But they're dope AF to me. 

Inikis are definitely TTS. You can even go half size down for the snug fit since the top is a bit flimsy. TBH I like the comfort on them a lot better than NMDs. Whats great too is that coupons can be used on them

They're def a little different fitting. I could have went a half size up honestly. I have a narrow foot & they fit loose around the midfoot area so I went TTS.

My only point was that saying "your 1.0/2.0 size" isn't definitive sizing advice.
And having 2-4 sizing difference in the same knit generation is more efficient? I think that would confuse a whole bunch of Boost newbies.

That will have to come with trial and error depending on your hype level.

The generalization on Page 1 is the 99% of the time will be accurate unless you have different size feet/toes and are very sensitive/particular in trying to have all shoes in any kind of silhouette feel 'exactly' the same.

You don't need to take it as a personal attack on your page 1 info, I was just stating a point.

People jump down someone's throat in this thread if they ask for sizing advice on a shoe that's mentioned on the first page, but with most of these models it's not as cut & dry as the info that's presented there.

You don't need to take it as a personal attack on your page 1 info, I was just stating a point.

People jump down someone's throat in this thread if they ask for sizing advice on a shoe that's mentioned on the first page, but with most of these models it's not as cut & dry as the info that's presented there.
It's not a personal attack, I merely presenting counter points in why Page 1 is the most accurate help for sizing questions.

And again to save the thread pages and pages of intricate sizing questions, Page 1 will make it as cut & dry as possible.

Plus, an avg. Boost fan doesn't have as many boosts as you to even notice a major/minute details of each CW in each generation and each silhouette. furthermore, at the end of the day it's all personal preference.

@nycsad92 going all in buddy?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Unfortunately lmao

Of course less than 12 hours after I bought one I find a local steal in the same size[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah for sure especially how hard they are getting to find especially in my size smh 11.5 struggle. 12 would most likely fit just fine in ub but I like the snug fit

Last edited:

If they make a Volt colored version of that new pureboost I'm in

nthat.gif
There hasn't been a volt colored UB since solar yellow to my knowledge.

I guess that color is not 'cool' anymore to Adidas.

I'd love a Volt uncaged or mid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom