ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Link just redirects me to some kind of affiliate page instead of actual adi page

This should work though, http://www.adidas.com/us/eqt-support-93-17-shoes/BB1236.html

I've been redirected these past days. So annoying.. It only redirect adidas website though

now it makes sense to why it should not be hard to cop the parleys, everyone is releasing them lol thank goodness

Wow That's glad to hear.
And Which site aside adidas will release them?

Anyway can I get a legit check on these

View media item 2422521

Oh. I see.
nerd.gif

They ever drop at brick and mortars?

And I'll see y'all in the morning
laugh.gif
Yeah they've dropped at some brick & mortars in the past, Kith usually does in store only and a few other places as well.

Stock on ADC probably won't be more than 50 pairs.

These don't seem to have the same resell value though as previous models. On Goat right now you can get pairs for as low as 285

These don't seem to have the same resell value though as previous models. On Goat right now you can get pairs for as low as 285

That's a 7.5 though. But yeah, these are flying under the radar. I do believe the Champagne pack was delayed though, which may have something to do with it.

^^ link seems sus. they have quite a number of colorways for the ace16+ (some never seen before) at $85 and FSR too.. have you bought from them before?
I haven't

I'll take it off the list, didn't realize

They're definitely sus, just saw a fake pair of yeezy's on their facebook

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom