ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What's going on here? What dropped? 
ohwell.gif
Nike Mags

Last edited:
Everytime I leave the game something pulls me back in. Have no clue what these footapps are (God, I sound like an old man) but I can see I have much to learn if I'm gonna get any shoes on the new sneaker landscape. Just yesterday figured out what StockX was lol. Fingers crossed for ADC tomorrow

yea but YOU offered the help those times. this time your requesting so it is different.
Folks in here, especially the ones who fancy this thread often usually help each other without the need to throw extra cash.

Whether it be links in the PM and/or copping pairs for fellow NTers.

It is what makes this particular thread more unique than others.

The fact that someone won with 5 mins on here is crazy lmao. Resellers staying away for this one I guess

Had a 7 min headstart. Hit on Champs only. Got the one Champs I would have to leave work early for 
mean.gif
 lol. Can't complain though I guess.

Folks in here, especially the ones who fancy this thread often usually help each other without the need to throw extra cash.

Whether it be links in the PM and/or copping pairs for fellow NTers.

It is what makes this particular thread more unique than others.

I disagree. An oop is an oop no matter how u look at it

yea i get what you guys mean, just different views i guess

yea i get what you guys mean, just different views i guess
Majority the people that hit on these links/shops are lurkers anyway lol. The regulars here though would gladly help each other with no extra cash needed from what I've seen at least.

Back
Top Bottom