ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn it so mad I missed the revolve release of the ado UB. Besides sns tomorrow any other place releasing them on the 11th?

Better pic of the Copa Ultra Boosts. The Kangaroo leather is really nice and thick and very soft. Ultra Football didn't double box so this box got a tear in it during shipping.  I hope the box in the next shipment is better than this one.

How was the sizing? I gambled on a 10 and hope it fits - I'm a 10.5 in UB 1.0 but could be a 10 in 3.0. I have the EQT boost (the 93/16) in a 9.5 but could go 10.
Compared to my regular UB 3.0 sizing I felt that the toe box was slightly longer and slightly more narrow. If you have a wide foot, downsizing might be an issue. But since the leather is soft, you probably could stretch it easily.

Compared to my regular UB 3.0 sizing I felt that the toe box was slightly longer and slightly more narrow. If you have a wide foot, downsizing might be an issue. But since the leather is soft, you probably could stretch it easily.
Much appreciated. I should have a better than 50/50 chance of having it work out.

Such nostalgia - played in Copas for years as a young man.

ADOs look good on the inside, but the outside 
sick.gif

This really nice in person. I'm falling in love now. Almost pass on them. And the packaging from Matchesfashion is the best. Eventho I got half size down but I can live with that lol.
Nice pick up. You got the day one Pureboost?

Looking at initial reviews and pictures, the upper looks like an exact clone of the pure boost just now with an UB outsole.

Seems like places are releasing them at random times, I'm sure a link will pop up here eventually

I must be late I finally just saw them today and fell in love. Will these be hard to come up? I need help if anyone manages to grab these in a 9.5 or a 10. I need them

I must be late I finally just saw them today and fell in love. Will these be hard to come up? I need help if anyone manages to grab these in a 9.5 or a 10. I need them
Multiple pairs have sold on GOAT/StockX for retail so even if you can't cop from a retailer they wont be hard to get

Completely forgot that I signed up for these Parley's on all the Footsites apps. Missed the release time but was automatically put on the Champs waitlist, then got a notification that I was moved from waitlist and was able to reserve a pair just now. 

This really nice in person. I'm falling in love now. Almost pass on them. And the packaging from Matchesfashion is the best. Eventho I got half size down but I can live with that lol.
Post more on foot pics or video if you can, would you say true to size? Thanks

Have an ATC for the caged parleys but I have a feeling that won't come through like normal. Hopefully I'll get one personal pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom