ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still sitting on my stance of resell not being lit :lol:

More power to the resellers if it is though. Like I said, these are selling out, for the majority to be resold tho. On that front, I'd rather go for the Overkills (were that my endgame).

Quick question, I am self admittedly new at this Adidas thing: What was the last Caged collab to drop at Champs, FTA, and FTL (footsites)? That would be a good indicator.

Quick question, I am self admittedly new at this Adidas thing: What was the last Caged collab to drop at Champs, FTA, and FTL (footsites)? That would be a good indicator.
I wouldn't look at this as a collab even though it technically is. The partnership with Parley is an ongoing thing with adidas.

Consortium collabs, which account for the majority of UB collabs, don't drop at footsites ever. Even the non-consortium UB collabs like Reigning Champ and Kolor don't drop at footsites.

That being said, these Parleys don't seem to be dropping at all the usual US boutiques that get most of the hyped adidas stuff. Unless they're just being quiet about it on social media. It's mostly running centric stores, adidas, & footstores getting these in the US.

Last edited:
Speaking of that. I was at the FTL on 34th street today. Saw Women's RC V2s on the shelves lol. Should've taken a pic.

I'm still sitting on my stance of resell not being lit
laugh.gif

Last pair sold on StockX was $245, and mag park sold a bunch of them for retail. Can't see the resell being better than RC 3.0

Last edited:
If I strike out on this Parley release, the Ocean is going to meet my manneken pis statue impression.

I wouldn't look at this as a collab even though it technically is. The partnership with Parley is an ongoing thing with adidas.

Consortium collabs, which account for the majority of UB collabs, don't drop at footsites ever. Even the non-consortium UB collabs like Reigning Champ and Kolor don't drop at footsites.

That being said, these Parleys don't seem to be dropping at all the usual US boutiques that get most of the hyped adidas stuff. Unless they're just being quiet about it on social media. It's mostly running centric stores, adidas, & footstores getting these in the US.

Word, I've copped my fair share of Consortium drops fairly easily (multiple Havens, UA & S NMDs) and these being available at even more stores than those named above kind of makes me feel they'll be manageable to cop after release, and for not too much.

Some local boutiques are going to have them. I know Nice Kicks SF should have these, for you Bay Area heads.

I was able to reserve 2 caged and 2 uncaged Parleys in a US 12. I'm only keeping one pair of the caged for myself. Willing to help others who missed out with the other 3 pairs. Especially if you're LA local.

Last edited:
I have a confirmed reservation for the parleys and uncaged with a lot of my FTL and Champs accounts in many sizes. Not trying to break the rules or anything but if anyone needs an oop(retail+tax+shipping) I'm willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom