ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any info on what time Wish will be putting the Pureboost on the site? Haven't seen anything on their socials yet

I still need a 10.5 caged Parley.

I ordered the uncaged by mistake from Haven....because I'm a real winner. They refunded me already thankfully.

Ordered 3 pairs of 12.5 caged Parleys hoping one would fit because of adidas' stellar quality control on sizing... but, all too tight 
mean.gif

Thanks again for stopping at 12.5, adidas.
Are they all returnable at least? If not, once I get my 12 in and make sure its too small (all 1.0s were 12.5-13 for me so I'm sure they will be) I can take one off your hands.

Finally just got notification that my milled leather EQTs will be delivered tomorrow from well gosh. ordered last friday so its a taking a total of 8 days to get to me. Not the fastest over seas shipment ive ever gotten but not horrible.

crazy that i ordered 2 kicks these past 7 days of adidas' and theyrre one full size a part, neither of which being my true size 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was blown away of the selection at this store in boutique store out here in seoul...crazy how hypes things are in the US but just sits across the globeView media item 2433226Came back with the following
View media item 2433230
Need to double up on those Ado's. Cant wait for mine to arrive. I ordered Tts but Im worried as some said they could went one full size down. Hows the sizing? I have normal feet
Parleys are meh

I was blown away of the selection at this store in boutique store out here in seoul...crazy how hypes things are in the US but just sits across the globe
Came back with the following
Did cop Tax-Free? Some stores allow you to do this if you show your foreign passport, then get refund at the airport. Which store was that, btw? I struck out on ultra boosts while I was in Seoul this past april. Mostly shopping in Myungdong.

I still need a 10.5 caged Parley.

I ordered the uncaged by mistake from Haven....because I'm a real winner. They refunded me already thankfully.
I got an 11 and a 10.5, and from the sound of it I'll probably need the 11. If that's the case, I'll oop my 10.5 to you. 

Last edited:
What's good with this Overkill release online? Are any spots dropping them tonight/this weekend?

EDIT: The 20th on Overkill's site.

Last edited:
After almost a year and a half GOAT finally decides to start the process of approving me as a seller. **** outta here with that. I'm not jumping through hoops for you to make money off me. I'd rather use stockx.

My Parleys don't fit either.  I guess I should have copped a 12.5 even though all my 3.0s are size 12 and fit fine.

Lack of consistency in sizing was one of the main reasons I skipped 1.0s/2.0s and completely stopped copping Yeezy V2s.

I thought they finally had it sorted out.

After almost a year and a half GOAT finally decides to start the process of approving me as a seller. **** outta here with that. I'm not jumping through hoops for you to make money off me. I'd rather use stockx.
Did you ever email them asking about the approval? That's so long. I still wouldn't sell on Stock with their fees.

Back
Top Bottom