ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't even messing around with TTS after the last couple UB's I've bought....then returned... Only one I've had any luck with on the past FOUR was the last RC.

Did you ever email them asking about the approval? That's so long. I still wouldn't sell on Stock with their fees.

I emailed them twice. Also sent them my eBay user ID but since I don't sell shoes often, I didn't really have many transactions.

View media item 2432497

Back in January when I was looking to buy HS, they were so dried up I looked everywhere. I even dropped my email on stadium goods since I saw the price was $500.. then I get this email today. :lol:

I bought mine around the same time and haven't even worn them.... Maybe this weekend I'll give my cb 3.0 beaters a much needed rest.

After almost a year and a half GOAT finally decides to start the process of approving me as a seller. **** outta here with that. I'm not jumping through hoops for you to make money off me. I'd rather use stockx.

nice.. ive been waiting for a year and a couple months. i emailed them a few times and nothing -__-

Shouldn't be a hard grab.
You never know 
nerd.gif

The real question is which site will be cheaper when its all said and done? I would assume WISH right because its not overseas?

Except for the shark fin and colors, the ADO Ultra Boost build is nearly identical to the Livestock Pureboost.

Last edited:

To the U.S. (tax not included, if applicable):

Wish - $170 shipped

Sneakerboy - $180 shipped
Actually, it would be $191 shipped to be exact. Sneakerboy charges $20 shipping for sneakers. Still, we shouldn't be tripping in $20 difference I guess.

Actually, it would be $191 shipped to be exact. Sneakerboy charges $20 shipping for sneakers. Still, we shouldn't be tripping in $20 difference I guess.
Sneakerboy retail in USD is $160.  +$20 that they charge for US shipping = 180.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom