ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ado ultraboost arrived today from sneakerboy. Boy are these lovely in person. I'm a true 9.5 in most shoes but 10 in 1.0 and the size 9.5 fits perfect, size 10 was a little too big. I could've done a 9 and taken the insoles out and make it work.

I have a size 10 willing to trade for a 9.5 or a 10 if anyone wants to size swap.

Parleys are waiting for me when I get home. Praying I can stuff myself into these 9.5s. Looks like they have a pretty beefy insole from the other posts here? Would I be able to swap a thinner insole from one of my looser sz 10 UBs, or would it be too big to fit in the 9.5? Not sure if insoles come in single sizes, or if they're made to fit a small range of sizes.

My fears have been assuaged! Fit a little snug width-wise (damn bunyons), but length-wise they're perfect. When I first put them on I was a bit worried, but then I realized they come factory-laced mad tight, so I loosened them up a bit and they fit great.

So my TB 3.0s, NMDs and my Uncageds are all sz 10 and fit great, but my caged Parleys are 9.5 and fit well, too, if only a bit snug.

All these trades hence why I stay the same size across all. I would have gotten ADO UB in a 10 as well but the video of my mans made me go 9.5. They fit perfect. 

Now Im just waiting on Sneakerboy to deliver my Pureboost. 

Side note...I didnt get any shipping info from sneakerboy but my shoes just randomly popped up at the house.

nthat.gif

Yeah we keep seeing them make the excuse that "we don't have enough boost to make that many of ______" but then they make all these trash shoes that use up all that boost like Tubular Instinct Boost and whatnot. 

Tighter or smaller?

Even my 3.0 triple black feel looser than any of my 1.0/2.0 and that was notorious for being smaller than most 3.0s.

Maybe that pointed toe that folks are reporting could be the culprit to the 'tighter' feel.
shoe trees and normal  wear stretches out the primeknit.  

Just got my Parleys caged and they are a big snug.  But in terms of length they didn't feel any shorter than my other sz 8.5 UB 3.0.  Thank goodness I don't have to send these back.  

Last edited:

shoe trees and normal  wear stretches out the primeknit.  
Snugness and/or tightness hasn't been an issue for me besides CB 1.0 which is why it boggles me that folks are returning their parleys because they are too 'tight'

my parleys came in. They dont fit too bad, but they have one hell of a banana toe
roll.gif
you go with size 10? 

wanting to cop but hear sizing all over the place. im a 10 in 1.0/2.0 and both my 3.0 are 9.5(Mystery grey&black). don tknow if i should try 9.5 or go with 10 because of all the tight comments. 

you go with size 10? 

wanting to cop but hear sizing all over the place. im a 10 in 1.0/2.0 and both my 3.0 are 9.5(Mystery grey&black). don tknow if i should try 9.5 or go with 10 because of all the tight comments. 
Call you local Adidas store and see if they have these sitting.

Back
Top Bottom