ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking if I need a black/white/grey shoe.
laugh.gif
I kind of like those. Good beaters

To those who have tried to clean their grey wools....i just got a soft bristle brush and some cleaner but not sure how its going to pan out since the grey wools has different material. Since its wool i see some of the thread kinda sticking out and wondering how others cleaned their pair. if i use what i have , im wondering if ill damage the knit.

If anyone has cleanes their grey wool please help a brother out!!!

I very gently scrub with a soft bristle brush and then try to blot and absorb as much as I can with a hand towel. After they dry you can *gently* hit the uppers with a fabric shaver to trim any fabric/fuzz that got frayed out from the cleaning. I got a $12 Conair shaver off Amazon that's worked just fine. View media item 2439043View media item 2439044

To those who have tried to clean their grey wools....i just got a soft bristle brush and some cleaner but not sure how its going to pan out since the grey wools has different material. Since its wool i see some of the thread kinda sticking out and wondering how others cleaned their pair. if i use what i have , im wondering if ill damage the knit.

If anyone has cleanes their grey wool please help a brother out!!!

i've found some good results with a soft bristle toothbrush or old but clean worn out toothbrush and jason markk. For me on creams it's been great spot cleaning and i think key is just having soft bristles. i also have used a fabric shaver on wool black and cleans it up nice.

Any US NTers ever have to return anything to END? Curious how much return shipping is since the buyer is responsible for the cost.

Have some questions regarding the UB 1.0 solar red. They came without a box and without tags.

My first pair of UB 1.0! How is the bottom outer sole like?
Cause on my UB 3.0, the bottom outer sole (the rubber part) is flat. The UB 1.0, is kinda rounded. Not sure if anyone get what I meant though. Highlighted it in the picture.
Pictures are as below. Me being paranoid as usual, this pair is legit right?

Have some questions regarding the UB 1.0 solar red. They came without a box and without tags.
My first pair of UB 1.0! How is the bottom outer sole like?

Cause on my UB 3.0, the bottom outer sole (the rubber part) is flat. The UB 1.0, is kinda rounded. Not sure if anyone get what I meant though. Highlighted it in the picture.

Pictures are as below. Me being paranoid as usual, this pair is legit right?

Not good with LC but the reason why the sole is like that is because its non continental. Just like CB, TW, Silvers, WG 1.0s to name a few.

With these current and recent FSR of 3.0 core blacks and whites and 2.0 Navy UBs on ADC, I'm pretty pretty stoked to have picked up a 1.0 Core black for 210 shipped off GOAT one week ago.  For the consumer, when you get an offer you considered to be low balling accepted, it is a great feeling.

Carry on and Happy Friday all

Last edited:

So to preface this video, I've been a Nike/Jordan collector for 20+ years. My first time trying on Boost in store. I wanted to share my experience, thoughts and reaction. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom