ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So to preface this video, I've been a Nike/Jordan collector for 20+ years. My first time trying on Boost in store. I wanted to share my experience, thoughts and reaction. Thanks.
nice video! i think we share similar thoughts on adidas/boost although i have always been a multi brand kind of guy with emphasis on nike/jordan. although the boost/pk combo is killer and i love the style and comfort that adidas brings to the table, i feel like alot of boost hype is sensationalized. I dont know many people who have rocked a wide range of types shoes, whether within one brand or with multiple brands that went adidas/boost only. for me every model and every brand occupies their own space, every model scratches its own itch. trying on my ADO's last night i pulled sulfur air max zeros out of the box and really apreciated what a clean *** shoe it was. Why would someone want to deprive themselves of either?? anyway great video, i know how difficult it is to even care about another brands kicks when nikes got something for everyone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So what time is the Overkill EQT dropping online? It says 11 AM Berlin time on the website but is that for the in store release or the online release

I assume in store

i
So what time is the Overkill EQT dropping online? It says 11 AM Berlin time on the website but is that for the in store release or the online release

I assume in store

instore.... online is usually random i think... hopefully they have pairs to sell online :frown:

Man leftover pairs from the in store release for the Overkills? I never like the look of that. Looking like the global release for me.

So to preface this video, I've been a Nike/Jordan collector for 20+ years. My first time trying on Boost in store. I wanted to share my experience, thoughts and reaction. Thanks.

Why'd you buy [emoji]128465[/emoji] then bro? :wink:

Yeah Overkill said they'er releasing them online at random

Don't know if that increases or decreases my chances of copping though 
mean.gif

I very gently scrub with a soft bristle brush and then try to blot and absorb as much as I can with a hand towel. After they dry you can *gently* hit the uppers with a fabric shaver to trim any fabric/fuzz that got frayed out from the cleaning. I got a $12 Conair shaver off Amazon that's worked just fine.
repped

he didnt buy them. he tried them on to see what the fuss was about

I know what he bought. I watched the vid. Kyrie's lol

I'm just busting his [emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji] a bit. I can care less about what the dude does with his own money.

Back
Top Bottom