ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion, Adidas is getting lazy with UB. They change upper material and recycle the colorway over and over and over again. How many variation of TB that we've seen?
What they did for Haven UB should be the new UB or the uncaged version of it. 
Why change when every variation of TB sells out.

Do Pureboosts usually have insoles? These SBxWish joints have the consortium insoles, which might make the fit more snug.
In my opinion, Adidas is getting lazy with UB. They change upper material and recycle the colorway over and over and over again. How many variation of TB that we've seen?
What they did for Haven UB should be the new UB or the uncaged version of it. 
GR Pureboost don't have insoles. Looks just like NMDs.

Why change when every variation of TB sells out.

Last edited:
just copped ADO's for $210 shipped. Went with the suggestions here to go .5 down. I blame you all if it doesnt work out!

It's all psychological. 
laugh.gif

And for the sneakerboy x wish PB I'd say go tts is you have a wide feet.

That tongue has me annoyed though

Last edited:
I keep hearing that the Yeezy 350 V2s are more comfortable than ultra boost? Do most of you agree or disagree? Personally, I wouldn't wear them even if I won the lottery with the exception of the Black pair with red lettering.

where u get them for 210? And i ordered tts. Too scared to size down

sorry, Stockx. Didnt have to pay shipping because of free shipping on 5th purchase.

I also hate going down but i trusted the opinions of those who were posting in here. Fingers crossed

I keep hearing that the Yeezy 350 V2s are more comfortable than ultra boost? Do most of you agree or disagree? Personally, I wouldn't wear them even if I won the lottery with the exception of the Black pair with red lettering.

Comfort varies from person to person. There are some people who feel that AlphaBounce are more comfortable than UB. So it shouldn't surprise you that some people find 350 v2s to be more comfortable than UBs.

Last edited:
Negative. Creams were my first Yeezy pickup and while a clean looking shoe for the summer, definitely not as comfy as UB especially the 3.0 or Reigning Champ 1.0. The PK is not as stretchy and the toe box is sharper/narrower on Yeezy's. I have average/narrow width feet FWIW

Last edited:

Agree , but why ask if you won't try it

I guess I'm in the minority but I don't agree, they're close but UB is still more comfortable to me. Mainly it has to do with the rubber piece inside the toe box. If V2s didn't have that I think they'd be more comfy tho.

only thing I dont like about V2s is the protective backing to the primeknit on the toe. I wish it was straight PK like the 350.

Last edited:
I dont think that YZY's are more comfortable... UB is definitely better. But I will say the YZY feels like a better built shoe... definitely a lot of thought went into that model with nice materials. Also its definitely a super comfy shoe... just not UB level.

only thing I dont like about V2s is the protective backing to the primeknit on the toe. I wish it was straight PK like the 350.
yeah I think it makes that toe are pretty stiff... but  guess its what makes the look of that shoe as well... that pointed toe would not look the same if its wasnt there.

yeah I think it makes that toe are pretty stiff... but  guess its what makes the look of that shoe as well... that pointed toe would not look the same if its wasnt there.

that is very true. It just makes them just a little too tight though.

Back
Top Bottom