ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boost insoles are all over Taobao 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
But you guys will still see people that quote him right?

BTW copped Prides with ease. If I can get the paint off, it'll be a cheap Wood Wood and I view this as having saved $800 lmaoo

This shot of the prides makes me really like them
laugh.gif

Maybe i will pick up a pair and see if i can get the hearts off
Exactly what I'm going to be trying when my pair arrives.  I don't mind the colors, but the all white heel cup is so much cleaner.

Late on replies today:
There were boost insoles.
Remember reading this during drop.
Just not sure they were sold legit or separate.

http://www.nicekicks.com/adidas-boost-insoles/
Doesn't make sense though. So essentially you are just putting more boost sitting on top of boost? You're basically making everything into an EQT boost with no insole at that point.

I for one can tell the difference of no insole vs. insole and I prefer insole on top of boost. I guess boost insoles on top of boost will cater to those who like no insole.

I would rather have them make all insoles in UBs ortholite or sell ortholite soles (if they don't already) for NMDs.

you wanna bet on it?
rode my motorcycle to work today so i dont have them on me but ill post when im home. ill bet you your datamosh's i got a pair of the boost insoles :wink:

lol, just because you own "boost" insoles doesnt make them real.

The new 'fish-scale' boost they have in the NMD R1s and EQT feel a lot bouncier than v1 boost.

EDIT: 'A lot' is a bit of an exaggeration but you can def feel a bit more 'sink in boost and bounce back' sensation than v1 boost. Some over my older 1.0 knit boost are starting to lose their bounce though.

Last edited:
So a 13 popped up and I checktout and then 14 showed up and I checked out. Both Paypal. No login.
Will they get cancelled? I really just want the 14

Back
Top Bottom