ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it seems like this was an easy release, most people got thru. If they didn't have the LGBT tag to them, I'm sure it would have been impossible. Still a lot of homophobes out there unfortunately.
I think it's more that it's an underwhelming CW than homophobes, it's like the 5th/6th 3.0 with a black upper. People just have too many black shoes at a certain point

DBViBEkU0AEO70E.jpg:large

do you guys anticipate it being difficult to get these? I now the current ones are pretty easy to get in on the footsites...

parley-x-ultra-boost-3.0-ice-blue-3-681x454.jpg

Doesn't make sense though. So essentially you are just putting more boost sitting on top of boost? You're basically making everything into an EQT boost with no insole at that point.

I for one can tell the difference of no insole vs. insole and I prefer insole on top of boost. I guess boost insoles on top of boost will cater to those who like no insole.

I would rather have them make all insoles in UBs ortholite or sell ortholite soles (if they don't already) for NMDs.

Honestly chalk up a lot of insole talk to some Marketing Hype-Boost Overboard. Would still like to eventually pickup an eqt model to test out compare to ultra boost. Just remember our conversation about not used to Adidas legacy model styles and cross training shoes growing up.

That white outsole contrasting the whole black outer is nice. I dig that sorta thing. Not adidas or boost-related but I just copped those all blue suede UNDFTD LA Nike Huaraches and they got the same thing going on. Super clean.

Last edited:
those uncaged black ub have same thing. i have been looking for a pair for right price. the black boost with white outsole does something for me.

Back
Top Bottom