ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think the Trace Olives or bronze boost will be able to be had for retail?

Is it me or does ADC still have a FSR?  I managed to get a pair in my TTS (9) just now and was going to call to cancel the 9.5 I ordered previously, but I'm guessing it must be an error on ADC.  Advice?

Is it me or does ADC still have a FSR?  I managed to get a pair in my TTS (9) just now and was going to call to cancel the 9.5 I ordered previously, but I'm guessing it must be an error on ADC.  Advice?
487 pairs still in stock

These are bricks

Rainbow bricks

And you have only 15 mins from the time you ordered to cancel. So it might be too late to cancel over the phone

Last edited:

487 pairs still in stock

These are bricks

Rainbow bricks

And you have only 15 mins from the time you ordered to cancel. So it might be too late to cancel 
Thanks for the heads up.  Never returned anything to ADC, but at least it's free returns.  I'm sure I can post it up in my local group for what I paid and someone would be willing to pick it up.  I just really like the white heel cup with the black upper even though I have the black UB LTD.

Thanks for the heads up.  Never returned anything to ADC, but at least it's free returns.  I'm sure I can post it up in my local group for what I paid and someone would be willing to pick it up.  I just really like the white heel cup with the black upper even though I have the black UB LTD.
Same here.  I'm a sucker for non-black UB heelcups.  Glad these are in such low demand and were easy to get.

Yeap free returns, just going to hold on and see what happens with mine. Maybe some people will miss this drop and want them, who knows...

yuup and if you didnt pay with paypal, you can just return it to a local adidas or adidas outlet.

I am so glad the resale hype is dying on UBs

The prides are nice. Buy them and wear them people. The $20 resale ain't ever worth it.

I am so glad the resale hype is dying on UBs

The prides are nice. Buy them and wear them people. The $20 resale ain't ever worth it.
At one pair it's not...

Did decent yesterday on a bunch of pairs of Olives with 30-60 resale on each.

BTW: Work for ourselves from home, so just fun extra money.

Did $x,xxx profit on the Creams, keeping two pairs as well. Those are much more worth it than the small UB profits (only a few times a year though), but in quantity it still adds up.

Last edited:
Honestly chalk up a lot of insole talk to some Marketing Hype-Boost Overboard. Would still like to eventually pickup an eqt model to test out compare to ultra boost. Just remember our conversation about not used to Adidas legacy model styles and cross training shoes growing up.
EQT comfort is undeniable. Anyone that says otherwise probably got a wrong size or is a UB snob.

Patiently waiting (kinda) for more EQT CWs.

Per @boostvibes  per @abitgabriel or whoevers pic:

Kinda clunky on-feet for my liking. 3.0 knit toebox too tall. def a different shape than the kith mids.

Last edited:

I've been picking my WM EQTs more and more over my UBs lately. Love these.
EQTs are in my top 5 Boost shoes for sure. Don't wear them too much since I don't want to overspoil myself to the point where I start disliking my UBs
laugh.gif

Won't really happen in reality but I'll take an EQT over a 3.0 any day.

there's a couple of releases for Jun 7 FTL calendar.Any idea what they are? Trace olive too

Back
Top Bottom