ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not feeling these new adidas cws at all (like that white multicolor one) except the Creams. Also the three cageless ones coming 2016, nah. Saving my yeezy money for more clean designs or the new line called Bounce (not those with the fugly soles lol).

Last edited:
Wow adidas just sent me a $25 GC for my cancelled Chalk UB order.. check your emails guys...
nthat.gif

I think a little earlier in this thread, those were mistaken as cremes, but are actually the all white pair. The site used the wrong product pic
You're right.... Got a little too excited and impatient about it. Thanks for the heads up

I forgot who was looking for a size 11 ultra boost (whites), but it's still available on oneness. $15 shipping I think though in addition to the retail price.

So according to the lady that I spoke to on the phone at Adidas Soho they sold out on Cream Ultra Boost but they're not even supposed to drop until this weekend. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Not feeling these new adidas cws at all (like that white multicolor one) except the Creams. Also the three cageless ones coming 2016, nah. Saving my yeezy money for more clean designs or the new line called Bounce (not those with the fugly soles lol).

Pics of the "three cageless"? My understanding is they're doing 6 cageless colorways in 2016...

Also curious about this Bounce line, where's that info coming from?

Wow adidas just sent me a $25 GC for my cancelled Chalk UB order.. check your emails guys...:nthat:

Got em as well!i feel a lot better after copping a pair from ruvilla yesterday and then getting sent this free stuff for the cancellation. Thats $25 off my next UBS.cant beat that! Just hoping ruvilla didnt oversell on the talcs. Are there any incidence of that happening in the past?

So according to the lady that I spoke to on the phone at Adidas Soho they sold out on Cream Ultra Boost but they're not even supposed to drop until this weekend. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
Damn I should have swung by there.

Back
Top Bottom