ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I missed out on Cream's, and I'm sour of all these posts.

Ultra Boost LTD 

DGSOGR,IRONMT,GREY  

AQ5560  

Launch Date: Mid/End of Jan 2016.

Reminds me of the OG's

Anyone here have opinions on/experience with putting crep protect or equivalent on the primeknit/boost? Worried the chemicals will compromise the shoe.

So according to the lady that I spoke to on the phone at Adidas Soho they sold out on Cream Ultra Boost but they're not even supposed to drop until this weekend. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

talked to an associate at the vegas store and they told me it was only an online exclusive..... im sure they'll drop in store randomly

View media item 1848583
Peeped these on the fb group. Wondering if that's suede/nubuck.

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.

Yeah, like I said, variations are on the way.

Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.

Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"

I never said you said it was replacing any UBs. I am not sure you understand what I am trying to say.

You said it was a bad idea and I simply disagreed, since it is a lifestyle version then it isn't a bad idea, it simply provides an alternative.

And no it doesn't "look like a UB variation", it is a UB variation, a lifestyle VARIATION. And oh look, I can capitalize a whole word and make it bold to emphasize a point too.

:lol:

Most boring argument on NT award goes to...

View media item 1848583

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.

Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.

Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"

I never said you said it was replacing any UBs. I am not sure you understand what I am trying to say.

You said it was a bad idea and I simply disagreed, since it is a lifestyle version then it isn't a bad idea, it simply provides an alternative.

And no it doesn't "look like a UB variation", it is a UB variation, a lifestyle VARIATION. And oh look, I can capitalize a whole word and make it bold to emphasize a point too.

you!

great you win!

want a cookie?

Since I missed out on Cream's, and I'm sour of all these posts.

Ultra Boost LTD 
DGSOGR,IRONMT,GREY

AQ5560  
Launch Date: Mid/End of Jan 2016.

View media item 1848813

Reminds me of the OG's

Nice I've had the AQ5560 pid listed just as MET for a while, was curious what it would end up being. Time to update my list!

The IRONMT likely refers to the portion of the upper that has a slightly metallic sheen to it.

The photo is probably of an early sample (like the Silver LTD pics all over the place) from before they changed the outsole. When these drop they'll have the continental soles for sure.

View media item 1848583

you!

great you win!

want a cookie?

So sorry I dislike a shoe you like man. We should probably kero fighting about it since it's a very important issue.

you!

great you win!

want a cookie?

I like the leather upper, it's a great cold winter choice.

It's cool, I wouldn't mind more lifestyle pairs with UB sole. I can't really run in them because the heel to toe drop is too much for me and the upper is a bit too tight so it's been mainly a casual shoe for me (and only for short periods of time) so I wouldn't mind having that same comfort of the sole with a different upper that's whay I was looking forward to the version with a traditional tongue.

The upper with leather also looks more classic, like an updated SL Loop? Adidas should capitalize on it the same way Nike is but putting any sole they have available on their old racers.

Back
Top Bottom