ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow adidas just sent me a $25 GC for my cancelled Chalk UB order.. check your emails guys...:nthat:

Got em as well!i feel a lot better after copping a pair from ruvilla yesterday and then getting sent this free stuff for the cancellation. Thats $25 off my next UBS.cant beat that! Just hoping ruvilla didnt oversell on the talcs. Are there any incidence of that happening in the past?

Did they specifically say you could use it for anything? UBs are generally excluded from discounts on ADC.

Wow adidas just sent me a $25 GC for my cancelled Chalk UB order.. check your emails guys...
nthat.gif
Nice, did you ***** at them? I didn't get anything for my cancelled 3M's from ADC.

Pics of the "three cageless"? My understanding is they're doing 6 cageless colorways in 2016...

Also curious about this Bounce line, where's that info coming from?
Don't know, only've seen a darker grey, a brighter grey (picture was posted in this thread anywhere I think) and a brownish one. What are the other 3?

Saw some blurry photos, they're looking more like an basketball shoe or something, perhaps it's just a working title, don't have anymore information on them. I'm not too much into that type of sneaker but what I could recognize they're quite nice. We'll see when some more info is dropping.

Pics of the "three cageless"? My understanding is they're doing 6 cageless colorways in 2016...

Also curious about this Bounce line, where's that info coming from?

Don't know, only've seen a darker grey, a brighter grey (picture was posted in this thread anywhere I think) and a brownish one. What are the other 3?

Saw some blurry photos, they're looking more like an basketball shoe or something, perhaps it's just a working title, don't have anymore information on them. I'm not too much into that type of sneaker but what I could recognize they're quite nice. We'll see when some more info is dropping.

Ah yeah I remember that grey cageless pic now, wasn't feeling that at all.

No idea what the rest of the cageless colorways are but a list of upcoming UBs that was posted in here a while back listed 6 cageless product ids.

holy fk thought adidas canceled my yeezy 350s, but they gave me  $25 GC for my canceled cremes

this can be used on anything

*adidas America gift cards do not expire and can be used at www.adidas.com/us/  or any adidas America retail location.

and no i didnt tell at them.. lol.. .that's atypical of me, not to yell that is! lol

nthat.gif

holy fk thought adidas canceled my yeezy 350s, but they gave me  $25 GC for my canceled cremes

i woulda been PISSED if they canceled cream ub and 350s lol
im still waiting for shipment info on both my 350s, im optimistic theyll be shipped today tho

View media item 1848583
Peeped these on the fb group. Wondering if that's suede/nubuck.

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.

I am one of the very few who can find the bootie upper too tight and been looking forward to a more traditional tongue but these doesn't look too good. It looks much more bulkier and just not as sleek as the OG.
I'm right with you.  The bootie upper is very tight on my foot.  My only gripe with UB's.

View media item 1848583

Replacing the primeknit w/ leather seems like a bad idea to me. They look alright (aside from the garish logo placement on the toe) but seems like there'd be a huge sacrifice in comfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they released a few colorways like this based on a list of upcoming PIDs I've seen floating around. Looks like some UB variations are on their way.

I thought it's the casual version of UBs? Can't imagine it being a performance upgrade or equivalent since it'll add a lot of weight to the shoe.

Yeah, like I said, variations are on the way.

View media item 1848583

Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.

View media item 1848583

Then that would not make replacing the primeknit with leather, just offers another option.

Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"

Sent Adidas an email last night asking why my order was cancelled, and why the size 11 was put back on the website... Didn't get an explanation, but they replied back saying sorry and gave me a code for a 25 dollar gift card. Couldn't believe it. That's chill of them.

Just got the chalk LTD's in...

I got into the UB late but glad I did.  Was lucky enough to get all 6 pairs of yeezy's this year along with the LTD UB's and NMD's.  Good year for boost. Latest pickups below...

View media item 1848583

Dude, for this particular colorway/version they've replaced the primeknit with leather. I never said anything about them doing it to all UBs. And I specifically said "looks like some UB VARIATIONS are on their way"

I never said you said it was replacing any UBs. I am not sure you understand what I am trying to say.

You said it was a bad idea and I simply disagreed, since it is a lifestyle version then it isn't a bad idea, it simply provides an alternative.

And no it doesn't "look like a UB variation", it is a UB variation, a lifestyle VARIATION. And oh look, I can capitalize a whole word and make it bold to emphasize a point too.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom