ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All personal preferences I guess, but they don't look that bad to me.

Wasn't feeling these at first but glad I copped. Got these and the trace khaki's from FNL the other day. Waiting to pick them up this weekend
nthat.gif

Stay woke guys. New fakes

I'll say this though, if 1.0 fakes get good and are actually comfortable I may cop. Have no interest in any of these 3.0s and 4.0s coming.

Also FYI I have seen fake Stock X hang tags as well.

I was gonna pass on those Prides, but after seeing the acetone removal from @javylsu
 , I'm gonna cop.  BTW, don't be nice to him till after the college baseball World Series. Our  'Noles face his Tigers in Omaha.  :rofl:
 :rofl: Oh it's like that huh? Haha, Geaux Tigers!

That acetone trick got me thinking about it too honestly lol.

Noles heated up at the right time. Who would have thought they'd be in Omaha earlier this year? Maybe Martin can finally bring one to Tally this year. Guy's a legend & deserves to shake that monkey off his back.
All I know is I seriously thought it was a typo when I was checking scores last weekend saw FSU was up 19-0. Holy $#!T!

http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/

http://www.champssports.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/

Can anybody help me verify something? I saw this ultra boost 3.0 core black women's version that somehow has a solid plastic cage instead of the typical ub 3.0 core blacks that have a translucent cage. Upon further research I realise that other sites like champs and eastbay also show the same picture of the women's ub with the solid cage. However, when I went to the Adidas website it somehow shows that this model (S80682) has a translucent cage like the rest of the typical ultra boost 3.0s.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/S80682.html

So does this model (S80682) have a solid plastic cage, or a translucent one?

It'll really help with my purchase because I'm currently in the hunt for a core black UB 3.0 with non-translucent cages. Thanks guys.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/

http://www.champssports.com/product/model:236830/sku:S80682/adidas-ultra-boost-womens/black/grey/

Can anybody help me verify something? I saw this ultra boost 3.0 core black women's version that somehow has a solid plastic cage instead of the typical ub 3.0 core blacks that have a translucent cage. Upon further research I realise that other sites like champs and eastbay also show the same picture of the women's ub with the solid cage. However, when I went to the Adidas website it somehow shows that this model (S80682) has a translucent cage like the rest of the typical ultra boost 3.0s.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/S80682.html

So does this model (S80682) have a solid plastic cage, or a translucent one?

It'll really help with my purchase because I'm currently in the hunt for a core black UB 3.0 with non-translucent cages. Thanks guys. :lol:  

The cage is translucent. A lot of sites just put up sample pics.

Originally Posted by Sz10  

That acetone trick got me thinking about it too honestly lol.
[h6]
Noles heated up at the right time. Who would have thought they'd be in Omaha earlier this year? Maybe Martin can finally bring one to Tally this year. Guy's a legend & deserves to shake that monkey off his back.[/h6]
Yeah, hopefully trip 22 is the lucky number. That's a lot of times at the CSW to not bring home a Championship. Especially when UM has brought back four in the same span. '99 hurt the most playing UM in the title game losing (I was too young to care in '86 when the played AZ for all the marbles). May be a nice swan song for Martin to get there as an underdog, finally win it all, and exit stage left to cap off a stellar career.
Si. Didn't think we'd make it to Regionals, much less Omaha. Peyton dialing up plays for us lol

View media item 2464829
[h6]Originally Posted by jpac1738[/h6][h6]Didn't expect that coming out of that conversation.[/h6][h6]Internet wins.[/h6]
laugh.gif

[h6]Originally Posted by JAVYLSU[/h6][h6]All I know is I seriously thought it was a typo when I was checking scores last weekend saw FSU was up 19-0. Holy $#!T![/h6]
Yeah, they brought the bats. Game 1 was close and thought we were going to lose that. Happy for SHSU getting that far though. As a Houston resident for 9 years, I like to see them succeeding and was really surprised they won the Texas Tech regional.

Last edited:

GOD DAMMIT. One solar yellow refunded 
that sucks man.  this was for a backup pair, right?  hopefully your other pair shipped?  i think mine arrives tomorrow or the day after.  guess they really had to dig back through the storeroom piles to find these.

ya'll should have told me marathon sports was the place that had the womens solar yellows. I live like 15 minutes away from both physical locations :lol:

Not creams, but I'll call them "Toffee." They're really nice in person. Love the textured heel cup. I'll have to double up when they have a wider drop
The sample for khaki ub is way more lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
White heel cups matter.

*picture not mine
I defenintly prefer the retail version. I'm no fan of the white heel cup. 

that sucks man.  this was for a backup pair, right?  hopefully your other pair shipped?  i think mine arrives tomorrow or the day after.  guess they really had to dig back through the storeroom piles to find these.
 I was under the impression this wasnt a case where they had old stock of a 1.0, but rather Adidas made these shoes recently in this colorway since they were "frozen yellow" not "solar yellow"

I was under the impression this wasnt a case where they had old stock of a 1.0, but rather Adidas made these shoes recently in this colorway since they were "frozen yellow" not "solar yellow"

what would you give the impression that adidas would randomly produce a new crappy 1.0 knit?

what would you give the impression that adidas would randomly produce a new crappy 1.0 knit?
oh, I dont know anything lol. Just saying, these arent solar yellows, and Ive never heard of frozen yellow so I assumed they were new. Hard for be to believe in todays day and age, they had some stockroom full of shoes that they just "discovered"

Back
Top Bottom