ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
futurecrafts feel like bricks

they look amazing tho
pimp.gif

Man these are so nice.

I would dub them as Cream Futurecrafts.
Have you tried Futurecrafts? I was at Urban Necessities and tried the black pair on and it felt like garbage. There is no cushioning in the midsole as its basically just printed plastic and it is HEAVY. Like wearing clogs. And the primeknit is so breathable its basically porous. Trypophobia primeknit.

Don't see the performance aspect of the shoe at all. The 4D's on the other hand look more promising and seem to actually flex/support.

Have you tried Futurecrafts? I was at Urban Necessities and tried the black pair on and it felt like garbage. There is no cushioning in the midsole as its basically just printed plastic and it is HEAVY. Like wearing clogs. And the primeknit is so breathable its basically porous. Trypophobia primeknit.

Don't see the performance aspect of the shoe at all. The 4D's on the other hand look more promising and seem to actually flex/support.
Interesting. All looks but no performance. Best for display and resale. LOL.

I find them totally comfortable and actually love the upper. Most of the bounce does come from the insole but that's not to say they're in any way uncomfortable.  

Any help is appreciated, I found someone selling the boost multi colors and he said he bought them from Macys finishline online, he showed me the link he used that came from twitter called boost links, and he said he will give me the shipping receipt the shoes come with.  Does this sound legit?

Yeah definitely. The Futurecraft MFG's though actually look pretty functional, with the 3D printing used for the heel and cage support instead of the midsole and retains proven Boost tech

But I don't fault adidas for making the Futurecraft 3D because that shoe seems to be more of a proof of concept in the printing technology, rather than that midsole actually being suitable for running. It's not a production shoe yet so it's not fair to judge the shoe as a finished product.

Last edited:

Any help is appreciated, I found someone selling the boost multi colors and he said he bought them from Macys finishline online, he showed me the link he used that came from twitter called boost links, and he said he will give me the shipping receipt the shoes come with.  Does this sound legit?
Yes this is true

I find them totally comfortable and actually love the upper. Most of the bounce does come from the insole but that's not to say they're in any way uncomfortable.  

Yeah definitely. The Futurecraft MFG's though actually look pretty functional, with the 3D printing used for the heel and cage support instead of the midsole and retains proven Boost tech

But I don't fault adidas for making the Futurecraft 3D because that shoe seems to be more of a proof of concept in the printing technology, rather than that midsole actually being suitable for running. It's not a production shoe yet so it's not fair to judge the shoe as a finished product.
Yeah for sure. Only a prototype. I am sure they will try to make them comfortable, hopefully.

There is a difference in grip though. I find the non-continental outsoles are prone to slipping while continental outsoles provide a firm grip on wet floors.
Both I've almost cracked my skull on wet pavement.

Back
Top Bottom