ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once a shoe I bought for retail (and wore) reaches a certain level, I can't rationalize keeping it... Did it with my 350 TDs, and tonight I decided to test the market for my VNDS Creams. They sold in 30 minutes for $550. Sad to let them go, but I can't pass up that kind of cash, especially when I'm in the middle of closing on a new house.:nthat:

I definitely missed the 1.0 colorways, but no way am I paying 500+ for em.  Just praying for a re-release of that knit sometime in the future.

Once a shoe I bought for retail (and wore) reaches a certain level, I can't rationalize keeping it... Did it with my 350 TDs, and tonight I decided to test the market for my VNDS Creams. They sold in 30 minutes for $550. Sad to let them go, but I can't pass up that kind of cash, especially when I'm in the middle of closing on a new house.:nthat:

The thirst is real...

Same. I've sold nearly all my Yeezys, creams, Y3, etc for this reason.

I think climas will look similar to the Futurecraft upper, obviously not 1:1 but both uppers look super breathable

Man these are so nice.

I would dub them as Cream Futurecrafts.
1.0 knit, creamy colorway, white stripes in place of the cage. I don't care for the 3D printed outsole. Just slap some Boost on that shoe and  TAKE MY MONEY.

i know i shouldn't judge based on pairs i've seen off ig but saw this local guy having them (sample or not) and the midsole broke in a few places. if dirtied boosts got ppl jumping, i wonder how ppl would react at broken/cracked midsoles.

For a second, I though it was a Cream restock.
Who's gonna be the first to make the stripes on the cage white/cream 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom