ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aeobxc.jpg
Wanted to see how they would look like with white stripes:

And they look good.
If only I knew how to turn the black bits of the knit white/cream. I WOULD select it manually, but that is too time consuming.

@NonHeinous, is there a short cut? I tried using the "Replace Color" function under Image -> Adjustments in PS, but I don't really know how to use the function 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If only I knew how to turn the black bits of the knit white/cream. I WOULD select it manually, but that is too time consuming.

@NonHeinous
, is there a short cut? I tried using the "Replace Color" function under Image -> Adjustments in PS, but I don't really know how to use the function :lol:  
Yeah I would make a direct selection of just the knit portion you want to edit, make it its own layer on top, then replace color, select the black portion w the paintdropper within that edit and switch to a white overlay.

Yeah I would make a direct selection of just the knit portion you want to edit, make it its own layer on top, then replace color, select the black portion w the paintdropper within that edit and switch to a white overlay.
ROFL - extremely novice 5 minute attempt ( give me a break, I just found out about this function 15 minutes ago
laugh.gif

P.S. I hope @babyJs23  doesn't mind me using  slaughtering his pic 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Does anyone know a magician that can do the heelcup white on the khakis ? 
I might be able to do it for you but I legit don't remember where my supplies are lmao. Had my house rennovated so its somewhere here. I'll let you know. 

Back
Top Bottom