ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

how do you define known? i could say basketball is also the most known sport..
You really tryin' to argue this
mean.gif

and that's why i didn't further extrapolate on the convo...
laugh.gif

Let's all just wait for those MiAdidas codes folks.

Can't believe the Khakis are sitting, but at the same time, I'm happy for an easy cop on ADC. They're my favorite 3.0s to date. 

and that's why i didn't further extrapolate on the convo...:lol:

Let's all just wait for those MiAdidas codes folks.
Good news is market value on those Miadidas codes are gonna be [emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji] since resellers only got 48 hours to get rid of them
Got one locked down for $15 if I don't end up hitting on the draw :pimp:

Last edited:
Is this Miadidas code just to get the 2.0's with the flower pattern or will you actually get to customize the color blocking of the shoe?

Last edited:
Good news is market value on those Miadidas codes are gonna be [emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji] since resellers only got 48 hours to get rid of them
Got one locked down for $15 if I don't end up hitting on the draw
pimp.gif
wow nice only $15?

Not super thirsty for the pair, but the special feeling of a 'W' I won't pass up.

I'm already set on my config.

oops i did mis read that my bad 
compared to other sports, soccer (and basketball lol) are the most known ones. You'll likely find a court of either sport in every country but not very likely for other sports such as baseball, football, etc. But just because its the most known doesn't mean everyone likes the sports lol

Got one locked down for $15 if I don't end up hitting on the draw :pimp:
Damn $15 that's not bad

Is this Miadidas code just to get the 2.0's with the flower pattern or will you actually get to customize the color blocking of the shoe?
code to be able to purchase.

Most likely same config options, tongue tab / laces / knit / outsole.

Got one locked down for $15 if I don't end up hitting on the draw
pimp.gif
I would lock down a code for 15 also. The black or grey with white highlights on the cage 
pimp.gif

White with red sole, laces, and tongue for me. Maybe the white with black as shown above. Still undecided

Back
Top Bottom