ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good day people! Im new here but been boostin for quite some time, anyone selling them ltd creams, I need a size 10, thanks!

Thanks man! Im looking for some deals though lol, thanks for the look out!! Happy New Year!!
You will probably have to wait for a restock because this is such a popular color.

No deals on this color because they sellout too fast.

I think Jan 8th is the suppose official release date.

Last edited:
I got my pair of white UBs from RevUpSports yesterday & I'm kind of concerned they might be fakes. The box was shady looking & a little tore down, they were wrapped in white paper instead of the black paper I've seen on YouTube videos & did not have an adidas tag on the shoe. Anyone else cop from them or their pairs come like this?

Probably a little tore down due to the influx of holiday orders/stuff being shipped across the world these past few weeks. RevUp is authorized as an adidas retailer, so I think we'll be fine, I just ordered a couple days ago. How long did shipping take?

Maybe it's me but it's so much better getting these below retail..... Will sit and wait for deals.... Trust they coming

I got my pair of white UBs from RevUpSports yesterday & I'm kind of concerned they might be fakes. The box was shady looking & a little tore down, they were wrapped in white paper instead of the black paper I've seen on YouTube videos & did not have an adidas tag on the shoe. Anyone else cop from them or their pairs come like this?

Thats all normal. Black paper only came in the first release of triple whites. All subsequent releases have white paper. Mine also had no hang tag but did have a product sticker stuck to the inside of one sneaker.

Fed Ex updated for UB Creme order. 
smokin.gif

Almost 2016 in Socal, wishing you all a save and happy new year! I am so lit right now lol

Back
Top Bottom