ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which Adidas thread contains info on the NMDs? I know im late af but i just peeped em & they are fire. Figured it be here since they got Boost on em lol

Is all the all whites a feasible swap for the creams? I still have a DS size 12 and would be willing to trade. Any good Facebook ultra boost groups?

select EU countries with black UB's in the sale, just got a pair for £91! Happy new year!

Is all the all whites a feasible swap for the creams? I still have a DS size 12 and would be willing to trade. Any good Facebook ultra boost groups?

You will not be able to get creams straight up for your whites. Whites are easily obtainable these days.

I got my pair of white UBs from RevUpSports yesterday & I'm kind of concerned they might be fakes. The box was shady looking & a little tore down, they were wrapped in white paper instead of the black paper I've seen on YouTube videos & did not have an adidas tag on the shoe. Anyone else cop from them or their pairs come like this?
They came directly from adidas, dude. Look at your box. Does it say it came from Sparntanburg, SC?

Back
Top Bottom