ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys I was Adidas.com early today and noticed they added the Ultra Boost Blue Petrol. I thankfully saved the URL bc when i look for them now you cant get back to the page. maybe they didnt mean to put them up.

Here the Link

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/S82021.html

I just copped. Good or Bad pick up be honest i can just sell them?

you can try to sell em. but theyll just sit in stores

Hey guys I was Adidas.com early today and noticed they added the Ultra Boost Blue Petrol. I thankfully saved the URL bc when i look for them now you cant get back to the page. maybe they didnt mean to put them up.

Here the Link

You can probably just sell them back to Adidas honestly. Seems like they'll be everywhere. As for the shoe, they don't look bad. Would probably take the Navy Parleys over them though.

If you like em , its a good pickup.

If not, just return them. Would be a tough sell since theyre sitting

I've done the whole amusement park/tourist walking around the city thing on a few occasions in ultraboosts and initially it was fine but after a while the boost itself just becomes less responsive as if it bottoms out. Oddly enough I don't has any issues with any of my shoes with OG pure boost sole. From rocket boosts, to my few pairs of y-3 boost shoes.
gotta co-sign this. way more endless bounce on pureboosts.

exact same color as parley..  just different materials on heel and cage.   

ehh i think its just the boost itself in random shoes bottoming out

i have three pair of pure boost. 2 are still bouncy but one has barely any bounce. it was bouncy the first couple wears but just died after so i just use them with an insole now

Starcow canceled my US 9.5 bodega iniki
mean.gif

This is one of my mate's pair which he got from the End raffle. The upper is really stiff but the materials used are top-notch.

It comes with ortholite soles too.

It does look like premium hobo shoes but I like them. Going to re-order it.

Last edited:
Can anyone help, how do the Iniki compare to the Pure Boost comfort wise? How are they for a long day of walking? How are both vs UB?

Last edited:
Can anyone help, how do the Iniki compare to the Pure Boost comfort wise? How are they for a long day of walking? How are both vs UB?
Both iniki and pureboost are similar in comfort so essentially you'd be choose one over the other based on preference of silhouette.

No issues with both walking all day but both as they are appropriately priced are slightly lower tier than any UB.

Only thing that can rival UB boost-wise are EQT 93/17.

Both iniki and pureboost are similar in comfort so essentially you'd be choose one over the other based on preference of silhouette.

No issues with both walking all day but both as they are appropriately priced are slightly lower tier than any UB.

Only thing that can rival UB boost-wise are EQT 93/17.

Are the 93/17 less expensive than UB?

i find pureboost to be more wide footer friendly if that matters for you, throw an insole in them too to improve comfort

You can probably just sell them back to Adidas honestly. Seems like they'll be everywhere. As for the shoe, they don't look bad. Would probably take the Navy Parleys over them though.

Yeah just copped the Parley's off GOAT for $195, better shoe with a good story IMO.

Starcow canceled my US 9.5 bodega iniki
mean.gif

This is one of my mate's pair which he got from the End raffle. The upper is really stiff but the materials used are top-notch.

It comes with ortholite soles too.

It does look like premium hobo shoes but I like them. Going to re-order it.
my thoughts are that since its denim, i bet they will soften up after wearing them a bit.... they are super nice quality but not really my style. I think i'm Gonna return the 10.5's I got from bodega.

Them Bodega Inikis though.

Saw someone throw some tan laces on them, fresh as hell

decisions decisions 
tired.gif

Tb's came in today from stockx...called my gf since she is at home. And she doesnt answer...

I'm pretty sure she wants my foot up her ***.

Last edited:
I actually didn't find the Iniki's to be comfortable at all. They look very similar to pure boosts but the actual response of the boost isn't great and the materials are not anywhere near as forgiving. I sold my OG Iniki's as soon as I got them for under retail. 

I actually didn't find the Iniki's to be comfortable at all. They look very similar to pure boosts but the actual response of the boost isn't great and the materials are not anywhere near as forgiving. I sold my OG Iniki's as soon as I got them for under retail. 
ha it's funny how opinions are different... for me the iniki is one of my favorite casual shoes, so lightweight and comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom